BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Get flawless, breatheable coverage on the go with Mineral Talc-Free Perfecting Mineral Concentrate by Physicians Formula.

Kimberly M.
Stockbridge , GA
I mainly use this product underneath my eyes. The coverage is pretty good. You can buy it at CVS. I am a repeat user. Price is fairly good. Compared to alternatives this is my number 2 choice. I would buy again if the store is out of my number 1 choice or there is a good sell on it.
Becca G.
Bloomington , IN
I chose this brand because of it was inexpensive and I've used physicians formula before. Concealer was a little to sheer for my blemishes. I had to apply a lot more than I had to with other brands.
Lisa K.
Astoria, OR
This is literally a genius product. Midway through work I've noticed that the more tired I get the more my bags show through my morning makeup. This is so handy to have in my purse for a quick potty break touch up that keeps my eyes looking fresh. It takes 3 seconds to apply and look a million times better midday
Tamara E.
Conover , NC
Physicians Formula Mineral Wear™ Talc-Free Perfecting Mineral Concentrate is the perfect size to carry in my purse. I love how easy it is to apply and how long it lasts. Great for us moms who are always on the go.
Angela H.
Dracut, MA
Love love love this product! The concealer is awsome especially with my skin. I have horrible dark circles under my eyes and discolored skin. This product hides my imperfections and last long.
Kelsey  M.
Milroy, IN
I really liked the applicator on this product.. the color was nice and covered up my dark circles for about 4 hours. I had to set it and reapply but for the price I really liked this product. I would buy it again for sure!
Sokdaly C.
Packaging is cute and all but hardly any product comes out of the container. I had to pop it open just to use. The product was nice and did a great job of concealing. If the packaging was changed to make an easier application, I might buy again.
Maggie H.
This used to be one of my favorite loose powder concealers. Perfect for that no make up make up look. It has decent coverage, is priced right, and I love the way the product dispenses.
Mckenzie C.
San antonio , TX
I love these physicians formula concealer ! The packaging is small to grab for on the go fixing , the colors are pretty pigmented a little goes a long way
Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
I live using this product on my face. It works wonders for the different things I am trying to do. I will recommend this to everyone I know.

Amazon