Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talk-Free Mineral Correcting Pubbles, Translucent - 0.7 OZ

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

"3-In-1 Corrector + Illuminator + Powder New! Talc-Free Mineral Correcting Pebbles Perfecting Blend Evens Out Skin Tone In One Simple Step, These Versatile Powder Pebbles Color-Correct The Most Common Skin Imperfections, Bring Illumination To Dull Skin And Even Out Skin Tone. All Colors Blend Together To Create&Nbsp;A Perfect Canvas Finish: Pink Brightens, Green Tones Down Redness And Yellow Adds Warmth. Unique Mineral Powder Pebbles Innovative Powder In The Form Of Natural Mineral Pebbles, Applies Like A Loose Powder For A Luminous Veil That Can Be Worn Alone Or Layered With Other Mineral Wear Face Products For A Complexion-Enhancing Glow. The Talk On Talc Gentle, Talc-Free, Minimalist Formula Allows Skin To Breathe. Can Help Minimize The Risk Of Irritation And Breakout. Mineral Wear For A Natural Wear Minerals Such As Mica Provide A Smooth, ""Second Skin"" Feel And Finish. Gently Absorbs Oil Without Drying Skin And Helps Minimize The Appearance Of Fine Lines. A Daily Dose Of Vitamins &Amp; Minerals Derivatives Of Vitamins A &Amp; E, Natural Anti-Oxidants, Help To Protect And Condition The Skin. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance Free. Paraben Free. Non-Comedogenic. Dermatologist Approved. Included Mirror, Brush &Amp; Puff! For Information In The Us Call 800-227-0333. Made In Taiwan" see more...

• "I love this product it works great and It won't eritate my skin it's the only one I can use on my sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It also easily gets rid of redness and dark spots which is a big problem area for me." in 1 review
  • "It doesnt crease or leave a white cast on your skin! " in 1 review
Brittany C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used these as long as I can remember. They've changed over the years but always a great product. Easy to use, does what it's supposed to do without being Casey and the price is just right. I love the bronzing pearls too. Def a good product to just have on hand.
Kiana V.
Dillon, CO
I love this powder! If there is one thing that I have to put on my face before leaving the house it's this great product. It doesn't make you look powdery or have a cake face. It also easily gets rid of redness and dark spots which is a big problem area for me. It's definitely worth buying and trying. Mine has lasted me quite a while too which I love.
Kristina F.
This is very light weight and gives your skin a really nice glow. I'd say it works best on lighter skin tones but on darker you can definitely use it to brighten some areas and set your foundation. Plus Physician's Formula is super sensitive and great for your skin.
Mallory W.
Ashtabula, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this brand! its amazing, I use everything they sell! Especially the Bronzer this stuff works amazing! I mean at the end of the day after wearing it for hours your face feels a little oily! but ive definitely used worse! and this stuff actually stays on!!
marina v.
Love this powder, always use it under my eyesaftermy concealer to seal it. It has a good price fo the quality but you can find it sometimes on ross at half of the price like 5 dlls
Chelsea R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is perfect for my fair skin! I usually just use it to set my concealer, but it works awesome as an all over setting powder, as well. I love that is is talc-free also!
Niki M.
Lansing , NY
This is a great product. It may be better for paler skin but it sets foundations and concealers so well! It doesn't crease or leave a white cast on your skin!
Virginia F.
Tanya B.
Fulton, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is easy to use, comes with it own brush but it is to pearly for my complextion. I look overly made up and glowly...artificial.
Alexandria D.
Jackson, OH
I love this product it balances out all different colors in your face. It takes care of any discolorations and leaves no heavy spots.