BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Talc-Free Mineral Wear™ Mineral Blush For extra sensitive or breakout-prone skin! Ultra-smooth natural looking color Minimalist formula helps reduce irritation & breakout Includes built-in mirror & brush! Hypoallergenic, Fragrance free, Dermatologist approved, Non-comedogenic, Oil free The Talk on Talc!  While most powder blush formulas contain talc as their main ingredient, this minimalist talc-free formula was specially developed for the most sensitive and/or breakout-prone skin.  For extra sensitive skin, less is more, less ingredients that is.  This gentle formula allows skin to breathe and can help to minimize the risk of irritation and breakout. Mineral Wear for a Natural Wear!  Minerals provide color that is good-for-your-skin and help achieve soft, sheer shades for a smooth, natural finish.  Mineral Wear™ Blush is long lastin

• Does this smell nice? Like fruity/food or have a chemical...2 Answers
  • Does this smell nice? Like fruity/food or have a chemical...1 Answers
  • I wanted to know if this could also double as a eyeshadow...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "i really like this blush because of the way it blends nicely to your skin tone. it's a very subtle blush not a loud pink color." in 9 reviews
Stephanie B.
Columbus, IN
If you have reactive or sensitive skin, this is a great blush to grab. When my skin is broken out or being super sensitive, I go for this every time. It's natural and neutral and can work on a variety of skin tones, because you can build it up. I've gotten so many of my friends to try it through recommendations.
Lauren A.
Calumet, MI
This is a very nice blush. The color is very pretty and it isn’t super pigmented so you won’t look like you’ve been slapped. You can build the color up. It lasts all day long and though it can be a little bit more than other blushes, you are getting a lot of product and it lasts for a long time.
Angel W.
Eight Mile, AL
So I hit pan on this a couple months back but I still keep it in my makeup box to remind me to get it again.. it seriously makes me so sad when I see it, it's so pretty. it was probably the prettiest blush on my skin tone. It was just completely stunning.
Jody N.
Wells, MN
This a great blush! Being talc-free keeps my skin fresh and doesn’t dry it out. Love that it’s easy to apply with the included brush. It blends smoothly and lasts through the day and night. I will purchase this again and again!
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
I used this blush for years and years. This blush has a lovely tone to it and applies very well. This is a good priced blush, would recommend to someone looking for a drugstore blush.
Allison H.
Poplar Bluff , MO
I don’t have this exact blush, but I have their Argan Wear Blush in the shade Natural. I just had to review it, because it’s on of my top favorites! It is so natural and gives my cheeks just the right amount of rosiness. It makes my cheeks have a healthy look to them. It blends great and wears even better. This blush is amazing! I actually love the argan smell, but I know some others don’t. It does come with a gold glitter on top of it. I just rubbed mine off the top and ever since it has been an amazing blush with no glitter chunks! Physicians Formula Argan Wear™
Suri C.
I have this blush in the shade Rosy Glow and have found it to be one of my go to blush colors among many other cult favorites like Nars Orgasm. I like that the shade looks natural but can easily be built up. It is very pigmented and applies smoothly on the skin. The packaging includes a mirror and brush which is very convenient for travelling but I'd like it to be a little sturdier since my lid detached shortly after purchasing.
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
Physicians Formula is the only blush I have used in years! It is such a great shade and looks perfect when it is on.I never really wore blush until I found this because it looks much more natural than the others I had tried. It is also much better for your skin!!
Wendy S.
Waterloo, WI
I purchased this at target and have been happy with the results so far. It blends well, and is easy to use. It lasted all day for me and I love the mineral wear! I have fair sensitive skin and this didn't not irritate it at all. I also love that it doesn't have all the harsh chemicals.
Kirstin C.
You have got to try this if you haven't already because the color is so pretty! It is a light wash of color but you can build it up as far as powder blushes go. This is a perfect everyday blush that you can get from the drug store so it is really easy to buy.
tanwi n.
Before giving it a try i would like to know reveiws for this product...how i it??
Elisabeth B.
Lancaster, CA
Does this smell nice? Like fruity/food or have a chemical smell?
Joanna F.
Is the color long lasting? I find that powder blush fades on me.
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
I wanted to know if this could also double as a eyeshadow as well?
Elisabeth B.
Lancaster, CA
Does this smell nice? Like fruity/food or have a chemical smell?