MakeupFace MakeupFace PowderPhysicians Formula
Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Loose Powder SPF 16- Soft Ivory

by Physicians Formula

Talc-Free Mineral Loose Powder SPF 16

How does this work??
What type of coverage does this give and is it buildable? I would love to have skin that has a glow and healthy look to it.
Does this give a radiant glow like it claims? Also I was told to use the circle overlays as a highlighter first? What is everyone's thoughts on how to use this product as I just purchased the translucent one yesterday.
Start your review of Physicians Formula Mineral Wear® Talc-Free Mineral Loose Powder SPF 16- Soft Ivory!
Kansas City , MO
Physicians Formula Mineral Wear® Talc-Free Mineral Loose Powder SPF 16- Soft Ivory uploaded by Shelby N.
I’ve never purchased a physicians formula product before. And so I decided to try this powder. I used it for my under eyes and to set the rest of my face. While it did lighten my face. It didn’t end up white washing me like a lot of light powders do.
Nashua, NH
I absolutely love this powder!! I tend to get a bit shiny throughout the day and this is the perfect fix! I also love that it's mineral based and talc free!!
Creve Coeur, MO
I have very sensitive skin and this powder is awesome. It goes on smooth and provides the perfect coverage. It doesn't leave my skin red or make me break out.
West Hartford, CT
I love this powder! I have acne prone skin and this powder solved all my problems! I love that it is noncomedogenic and talc free and I don't have to worry about my face breaking out if I wear makeup all day every day! And they have a color light enough for my skin without making me look like a ghost which is a big plus!
Saint Louis, MO
I like this product a lot i use it daily to go to work it's not too heavy and it lasts long. U can get a lighter color if u want to use it over foundation to avoid orange face
ARKANSAS CITY, KS
This is my go to powder. It is long lasting, and gives a subtle highlight to my complexion. This helps hide any imperfections. And a steal for $11.95.
Saint Albans, WV
Physicians Formula Mineral Wear® Talc-Free Mineral Loose Powder SPF 16- Soft Ivory uploaded by Jessica C.
I absolutely love this stuff! it lasts forever, gives you a really refined finish and makes my skin feel baby soft. I usually use this with baby skin pore filler and Maybelline color match foundation. love it.
Antioch, CA
Physicians Formula Mineral Wear® Talc-Free Mineral Loose Powder SPF 16- Soft Ivory uploaded by Mayra O.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE!! I don't know why I decided to buy this a couple of years ago & OMG it seriously lasts for about 6/7 months, & that's me using it daily! & for $11 at Walmart. YES! Lasts all day over a good bb cream or foundation! It looks natural and sometimes doesn't even look like I'm wearing make up on my face! Definitely recommend buying it better than a lot of high end brands I've tried!
Port Jervis, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Its okay drug store powder but it gets patchy and need a really good primer, setting powder and spray lol because this wears right off.i would higher end ingredients that are more blendable and for fair skin. I personally won't purchase again someone else may love it. Wasnt for me.
Gastonia, NC
This product is okay... I would say if you arent looking for it to cover much then this is your go to. But if you really need it to cover a dark spot up I don't recommend this one. This is more of just throw on a little powder as If you have no blemishes or acne to cover. Great for someone who has perfect skin .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Spring Valley, CA