BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• This product is great for simple everyday use 1 Answers
  • Would this work well for my fair skin?1 Answers
Beverly S.
Review for: Classic
Sorry, not for me no pigmentation and has glitter in it. The brush was not soft at all, very scratchy. I would skip this powder all together.
Kayla M.
Pitcairn, PA
Review for: Classic
Inexpensive. You get what you pay for here; its very sheer, which is nice if your on the fair side and have an issue with some blushes being 'too' much. The product does tend to be rather shiny/sparkly but not terrible. I'm not a huge fan of the packaging, it's great in theory but the brush isn't the best quality. I find the brush too coarse, and it really does more harm than good if your trying too apply this product OVER a full face of foundation.
Deanna S.
Review for: Warming
I truly like this product, because I prefer to apply my make-up with a brush rather than a pad that a lot of other products use. However, I have found that I spill a lot of make-up with this product. Whenever I go to open the container and put my brush to the powder, the powder kind of explodes and goes everywhere. I am happy with the product itself, but I would prefer a different kind of packaging of some sort.
Molly S.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Natural
I love Physicians Formula as much as the next girl, but this is not their best product. Having the mineral powder in the brush is a great idea! That is, if it worked... That said, the mineral powder is excellent. So if you accidentally buy this product and hate it, you can just screw off the brush part and work with the powder from there (like I did).
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
Review for: Natural
I really love these mineral powder /brush combination ,they work great and blends so well. my cousin is such a huge fan as well. i recently found then on sale so i purchased a few and ended up sharing with my cousin because she was running low. great product and so affordable. with this brand its either hit or miss.
Amanda L.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Warming
I do not like this product.. it makes my skin look an olive green color and patchy.. u think its blended but in different lighting it makes your face look "dirty" two thumbs waaaay down
Kaylee F.
Fort Bragg, NC
Review for: Natural
I use this product all the time... I love it... I use it last to kind of cover up anything I may of needed to touch up on and it seems to give it that finished look.
Jessica J.
Lynwood , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have Purchased this product one time. The product is great. The price is expensive but it was worth my money. The brush made applying so easy.
Heather F.
Review for: Natural
Great product! I got this with a set of foundation powder and it's a great set to use! It covers up my blemishes and makes my face look smooth.
Emily S.
This powder is a light powder but when wearing it I feel my face cant breath, I also believe it is overpriced, however my mother loved it.
Michelle  D.
Fort Hood, TX
Would this work well for my fair skin?
jamie s.
This product is great for simple everyday use
ARLENE A.
Lexington, KY
I would like to know if this slideshow: I find in lexington kentucky, where Store