BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

For extra sensitive or breakout-prone skin! Ultra-gentle formula helps reduce irritation and breakout. Anti-microbial sponge delivery system for effortless application and easy blending without the mess or contamination. SPF 15

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Squalane, Triethylhexanoin, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1/Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Polyglyceryl -4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Peg-32, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methicone, Panthenol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Edta, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarine

Amber V.
Manchester, CT
Review for: Natural Beige more...
This foundation provides medium to full coverage, and is lasts a good 8hrs. Super reasonable drug store find from $11. Comes with a nice sponge top applicator. Definitely a new fave.
Bianca L.
Very nice natural Foundation that feels like nothing on the skin. Thick consistency but blends out nicely. I've used this on sensitive aged skin and it looked amazing. 7 hour wear low medium satin coverage.
Brittany M.
Columbus, GA
The applicator is not useful at all and I found that to use this foundation I took the sponge and whole top off. The color was okay for me in the summer but there is not a very wide range so it can be a little difficult. The finish is okay but it isn't the best I have used. it is worth a shot if on sale but nothing I would tell anyone to go buy.
Aimee W.
Terrible product! Did not cover anything! Brush caused me more red, irritated spots. Weird scent. Bought at crappy cvs in desperation, I believe. I can't imagine that it covers any spots for anyone! Avoid is all I can say about it!!
Jessica J.
Norwalk, CA
I love Physicians Formula make up brand. The sponge is a bit small for application to the entire face, but it smooths the product well. This brand of foundation is great
Kelsie S.
Daytona Beach, FL
Love this product. Easy to use, goes on smoothly and makes my skin look poreless! My skin is very dry and this doesn't just cake onto my skin, it gives me a nice dewy look.
Lindsey M.
The delivery method was a cool, because it goes on to this built in sponge thing. It was nice to have in your purse if you need to touch up a bit.
Allison B.
Leesburg, VA
This nude color is very nice perfect for performances and you dint have to worry about being pail it makes you face smooth and really nice.
Vero L.
I love the physician formula brand!! i used this a couple of years ago it was good!! i highly recommend this brand for a natural look!!!!
Anna O.
Rochester, NY
This product has great coverage but can feel very think and heavy. Also has a tendency to gather in creases by the end of the day.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Did anyone else find that there's came half empty?

Amazon