BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

The first talc-free mineral-infused smoothing lip gloss. Formulated with pure, gentle minerals and 100% dye free. Available in 6 shades.

• If you have oily skin will it help at all and what about ...1 Answers
Heatheer N.
I liked this product alot as i do all physiciansx formula products ! The texture wasnt thick & did exactly what it was supposed to . Though i didnt like the smell of it too much i felt it lingered on my face through out the day
Michelle G.
Brownsville
It's a nice product but the effect doesn't last long enough and you need ro reapply several times in a work day, i like that i can use any of my favorite lip liners and any NONE matt. Lipstick or lip gloss over for any amazing plumped up kissable lips😘
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
This really didn't do much for my skin at all. I'm kind of disappointed that I wasted money on it. I actually threw it away after a few uses because it caked up and didn't color correct at all. Sad, I wanted this to work
Peyton L.
Birmingham, AL
It's a pretty good product, it just doesn't last very long in my opinion. For the price I think it should last longer. I bought it at Walgreens because the packaging was pretty lol. I would recommend it if you like this brand!
Camille R.
Another FAIL for physicians formula. Coverage? Think light... this makes light coverage appear full when compared. This is good for priming my lids. That's it. Lost receipt. Stuck with this garbage.
Laura e.
Clovis, NM
This color corrector did not work for me its make lines under my eyes it smudges easy while applying foundation the texteures feels smooth but I didn't do the wrok for me
Deyanira B.
Newark
This lip product literally will make your lips look and so full! You should definitely look into it! I have been using this for over a month now and it's the best!
Aqila N.
This is a really nice lip gloss. I really like that it doesn't have too much color and that it just gives off a settle tint and shine. The formula is really nice and smooth and it also helps that it is talc free. I really like it.
nikki m.
I love this powder! its pretty low coverage, but it doesn't brake me out, and no weird smell, comes with a small kabuki brush (which is pretty soft). i use it mainly as a setting powder and its amazing!
Danielle S.
Jenkintown, PA
While this did blend nicely, the lightest shade was still too dark for me. There's a few different shades so you might be able to find on that works for you!
Jillian K.
Grand Rapids, MI
If you have oily skin will it help at all and what about blemishes, will the powder cover some up if you also use a foundation? How long does the powder last for and how good is the brush? Will the brush fall apart or is it good quality?