BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #17 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Features: Mineral Wear Maintains A Natural Appearance By Gently Absorbing Oil Without Drying And Helping To Minimize The Appearance Of Fine Lines For Extra Sensitive Or Breakout-Prone Skin Includes Built-In Mirror And Brush Hypoallergenic Fragrance-Free Oil-Free Talc-Free Non-Comedogenic Dermatologist Approved Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6.0% (Ave.), Zinc Oxide 4.2%. Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Squalane, Silica, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Kaolin, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines.

Chandra B.
This is probably one of the better powder foundations at the drugstore. It is soft and has decent coverage. Physicians formula is one of the more expensive brands at the drugstore but they have a lot of good products. I bought this a few times over the last few years and still have some, but I don't think I will be buying it again. I don't use it much anymore.
Brittany M.
I’ve been wearing this mineral powder for 7 years now. I have dry/sensitive type skin. It leaves an airbrush finish and I do not even need to wear a foundation. Ever. I get compliments constantly. The puff that comes with it is even well-made. Packaging is great and sturdy, but God help you if you drop it bc the powder WILL BREAK and get everywhere.
Amanda V.
Beckley, WV
Review for: Translucent more...
Absolutely love this powder! I have been using this powder for a little over a year and a half. I have extremely oily skin, and this definitely helps to control that more than any other type of powder. The best part is they have a translucent for fair skin like mine. The only thing i wish they would change is how much powder comes in the pan.
Danielle D.
Ashburn, VA
Review for: Translucent more...
This is honestly my go to every time my face is breaking out or I just need to go back to the basics. This powder foundation has gotten me through a lot throughout the years.  I always struggle with finding the correct shade for my skin, and this one is just perfect. Also being someone who has always struggled with breaking out, knowing that the formula its made out of isnt bad for your skin just makes me feel better about putting it on! For how much it is and all the payoff you get from it, its definitely worth every penny.
Molly T.
This is stage twoish of my foundation routine. It hrlps even out my skin tone and adds some light to medium coverage. I used to buy this at Wal-Mart, but now purchase it at ULTA due to limmited swlection of shades and the product always being damaged that was on the shelf. I've never had any issues purchasing it online, I just can't stand the idea of someon buying the makeup that was obviously wet at one point and was visably damaged at Wal-Mart.
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
Review for: Translucent more...
I had heard such good things about Physicians Formula, and I wanted to give it a try myself! The powder applied really well, and had good lasting power as well. But after a few times using it, I noticed I started to breakout and have dryer patches than before, it was really upsetting) I've used tons of different brands of face powders and never had this problem. I wouldn't recommend it for sensitive skins (my skin also isn't even that sensitive).
Hannah M.
Review for: Beige more...
Holy grail face powder. You need to swatch it in person to see what I mean, but it has a demi matte finish which takes away shine, yet it leaves your skin looking like skin. I use the translucent shade which shouldn't be called that because it definitely has color to it. I'm extremely pale and it's a bit dark for me, but if you use a light hand you can get away with it. For me I'm able to over look that because of the finish.
Lyn-z L.
Review for: Buff Beige 2797 more...
This is one of my go to powders
It's very brightening on my skin and makes me look very natural. It doesn't go cakey or settle in lines throughout the day. The only thing is I wish it was about a half a shade lighter
amber n.
Lowell, MA
The best baking powder ever!!!! There's no flashback which is really hard to find in a powder like this. For someone like me who has really dark circles, it's hard to find a color correcting powder that will even it out to my skin and make them actually nonexistent. This color correcting powder has saved my life on more than one occasion so i highly reccomend to anyone and everyone!
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
Review for: Beige more...
I really love this face powder as a powder foundation. It has a fairly matte finish, but still manages to look very skin like on. I've never had issues with it looking powdery. However, I don't know how it would work on dry skin, because I am very oily and this helps me stay pretty matte. I do usually have to blot my skin at least once, but it might leave others too dry.
Lauren C.
Columbia, SC
Is this a matte bronzer?
kiandra b.
Austin,texas
Does it last all day?
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
Hello my dear beauty addicts! I purchased this in a color that was too dark, but I thought it would be okay because it had a yellow/warm undertone that would suit me. Are the lighter shades prior to "Beige" too pinky? Or are they a nice neutral shade?
Grey B.
Does this really make your skin look airbrushed or is it cakey? I'm really curious about it.
Erica K.
Is this product easy to match skin color and look natural?