Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc- Free Mineral Eye Liner Pencil - Black - 0.034 oz - 2 pk

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Kailey N.
Independence , MO
Not really a fan.. Very watery and gets into eyes and burns. I've tried to use it several times and each time the outcome is red eyes.. Sigh. I would not recommend and it was kind of expensive I think. I was told by a friend to try it and she loves it. I guess maybe it wasnt for me.
Stephanie T.
Orange, CA
This liner lasts all day under the toughest conditions. A great price point and gentle formula for those who like the look of eyeliner but dread the application of it, physicians formula mineral wear eyeliner is a staple for punks and top models alike!
Lily M.
San Diego, CA
Good eye pencil. However, I had one and it accidentally broke when I purchased it. Not sure if it was broken already so they gave me an opportunity to find a different one and so I got the same brand but different point felt pen. The price was really good. Especially when us ladies know make up is expensive!
Cassie L.
Manchester, NH
I love physicians formula! Everything I buy from them works great, lasts, and is a quality product. I have sensitive skin and never have an issue with them.
S Z.
What's a great product ! Recommend to all!! Pencil slides smoothly application is very easy and simple to use!
Best eye pencil on the market
Serena H.
Somers, MT
Personally I love anything that says physicians formula on it!!! It is my go to product always! This one lasts and is great day and night!
Geomara F.
Kearny, NJ
Its organic it lasts what else can i say abput this its amazing! I wish there was a pot not just pencil i personally like those more
Donna L.
Portland, OR
This is not so bad for a basic black liner. I felt like the color was fine, but I do not think it had a "long wear" to it.
Christine G.
Greensburg
Physiciana formula eye liner works so well with any other makeup as well astheir own products. It is a favorite of mine.
Perla F.
Brighton, CO
Love this I use this to create a smoky eye & it lasts me all day and it's super black and pigmented and it smells nice!