Physicians Formula Mineral Wear® Talc-Free Mineral Cream Concealer uploaded by Jay A.Physicians Formula Mineral Wear® Talc-Free Mineral Cream Concealer uploaded by Jay A.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

* First-ever mineral cream concealer provides ultra-smooth, natural-looking coverage.
* Lightweight formula enriched with mineral water and mineral extracts delivers smooth, non-caking application that conditions and protects skin.
* Smart, easy to use click-pen with soft brush applicator blends effortlessly without mess or contamination.
* SPF 10.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (15%)(Ave.); Inactive Ingredients: Water (Mineral Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl 4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Boron Nitrate, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnauba), Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth 12, Magnesium Sulfate, Malachite Extract, Mica, Microcrystalline Wax, Panthenol, PEG 30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polymethylmethacrylate, Polysilicone 11, Propylene Carbonate, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Rhodochrosite Extract, Silica, Smithsonite Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Trideceth 9 PG Amodimethicone, Trideceth 12, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, May Contain (+/-):, Iron Oxides,

• Has anyone with medium skin tone used this? I know physician form...1 Answers
  • Has anyone with sensitive skin used this? I love Physicians Formu...1 Answers
Kendra H.
Marietta, GA
I dont like it honestly i just dnt i hate we have to write super long reasons why i just dont like it i rather buy something else not long lasting & very ashy. Wouldnt recommend to anyone at alllllllll
Lauren W.
Shaker Hts, OH
This product was really average for me. It corrected my red spots and under eye circles well but felt greasy and didn't blend well with my other face make up. Not worth it.
Kendyle N.
Valley, AL
Love this! 4 kids & lots of sleepless nights = mobie eyes... Thanks to this concealer though, I can hide it & feel a bit better about myself. It is buildable. I really like the packaging. I would definitely buy it again!
Jay A.
Even though this product does have some shimmer which I'm not a fan of, it does good coverage and give a healthy looking appearance to my under eye. It doesn't have any strong scent to it. I do advice to make sure skin is moisturized because if its dry this will make it more noticeable. I feel its medium coverage. It has a little brush attached but I only use it to apply the product but use my finger to blend it all in. Its very creamy. For me it lasted about 4-5 hours. The packaging is really cute.
Yana S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The product was nice, but ran out very fast, and didnt come out too well out of the packaging. I liked the coverage, but for some reason it turned reallllllllly watery halfway though the contents of the whole tube. I still used it all, but it didnt sit as well and began to crease.
Katie S.
I remember buying this when I had acne as a teen and was desperate to find a good concealer. It was hard matching this to my skin and it came out slightly gooey after a while. The brush made it hard to apply and sometimes when you clicked the end to bring more product to the tip, too much came out. It felt like I was painting the concealer on my face instead of carefully applying it.
Daniella E.
Long Beach, CA
Love physicians formaula. Currently am using their CC and I am addicted. This concealer is good for covering those pimples or dark spots. I add a lighter shade for under my eyes. The product is not thick. And easy to blend.
Janette R.
Riverview, FL
I tried this concealer to cover up acne marks. Unfortunately it did not work for me. It made my face look pasty and dry. And i applied only a small amount. I just don't see how it would work in any way after trying it myself.
Misbah A.
For mineral, this product is pretty good. I think it's just as good as Bare Mineral's mineral concealer! It does the job - I found it as light coverage though.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Liv P.
Orem, UT
Has anyone with medium skin tone used this? I know physician formula always tends to say that things are for medium skin tone but really it's for light skin tone'.
Chelsie R.
Fort Worth, TX
Has anyone with sensitive skin used this? I love Physicians Formula brand just need something for sensitive skin.