BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #27 in Color Corrector

• 3-In-1 Corrector + Primer + Powder

• Versatile powder color corrects the most common skin imperfections, smoothes skin texture and evens out skin tone.
  • All colors blend together to create a perfect canvas finish: Pink brightens, Green tones down redness and Yellow adds warmth.
  • High-tech Japanese formula delivers a natural-looking finish that won't cake, crease or settle into fine lines.

Mica, Boron Nitride, Mineral Oil, Aluminum Distearate, Petrolatum, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Ultramarines

Stephanie S.
Coquille, OR
Review for: Translucent more...
I tried to love this product, I really did. Unfortunately it just didn't look good on me. I tried it as an all-over powder to even my skin tone but it made my fair skin look sallow. I tried using it to tone down the rosacea on my cheeks but it didn't blend well so I just looked splotchy.I tried it under foundation,  over foundation, and mixed with translucent powder. None of those attempts looked good . I thought about playing with it as a highlighter since it stood out so much on my skin, but in the end I concluded that I didn't want a green/yellow highlight so I returned it to the store.I really love the look of the package and the adorable rainbow brush. It's too bad that the bristles are stiff and scratchy.I guess if I had to choose a couple of words to summarize, I'd say disappointing and overpriced.
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
Review for: Translucent more...
For me, this is a good finishing product. I don’t see a whole lot of color correcting, but it does help with the shine and the leaving my skin looking matte. It’s does have a white, powdery look, but I use another product to help even it out.
Amy H.
COLONA, IL
I have tried using many correctors, and if I had to choose a favorite it would be this one, because it's price. Many places over charge for colored powder which is not as specific in color to a person, such as a concealer is. It's too general of a product to earn my big bucks.
Trisha B.
Fulton, NY
Review for: Translucent more...
This was ok powder but it didn’t color correct anything for me. My blemishes were still there. While wearing this powder I put foundation on underneath so my blemishes we already covered them I would set my foundation with this. Worked pretty good. But does not color correct anything by itself
Olesiya D.
Review for: Translucent more...
I use this to set my under eye concealer. It does have a white tint to it but it works for me because I have fair skin. It can look powdery so you have to be careful not to over do it but it definitely helps brighten my under eyes.
Amanda V.
Beckley, WV
Absolutely love their powder! I have a very fair complexion so their translucent powder is perfect for me. I have oily skin and i really feel like this powder helps to control that and provide extra coverage. Definitely recommend.
Kimberly S.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Translucent more...
Comes in a white compact with little flat brush included in its own separate compartment. This is convenient for travel or throwing in your purse, but I find better results with a big fluffy brush to blend all the colors. The neutralizing colors are so faint, that I'm not sure it does much. I didn't notice a lit of color correction, but it was a nice setting powder with a matte finish.
Sheena B.
Review for: Translucent more...
I really don’t see any benefit from using this product. In fact I get more flashback, and a white powdery finish whenever I use it, not any actual color correcting. It feels really gimmicky because you have each of the correcting colors in the one pan, but when you swirl your brush around they all blend together and actually don’t do anything useful. I recommend a cream corrector before applying foundation far before I’d recommend this guy
Daria K.
Galveston, TX
Has good correcting settings. You almost don't fetel it on your face and keeps you look natural. I don't realli like its brush but used it before bought another one and it still worked good. I liked that it has a mirror inside. Physicians Formula Mineral Wear® Talc-Free Mineral Correcting Powder
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Review for: Translucent more...
Really didn't like these color correctives. They really wash me out when I put foundation over them. I think it is due to my olive skin tone but I haven't been able to fine one that doesn't make me look sickly.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
What do you use this for?
Molly M.
HIBBING, MN
I've always seen these compacts but I'm confused on how you use it. Do you blend all the colors then powder over entire face before foundation?
Brooke G.
Mountain City, TN
How would you use this product exactly
Breanna J.
Louisville, KY
How's this powder for oily sensitive skin? Also, would it cover some of my red undertones?
Patty V.
Modesto, CA
I recently purchased this mineral 3-1 powder. Was just wondering if I need to use this once I put my concealer on? I also have medium skin tone, will this product make me look pale?