BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

In one simple step, these versatile pebbles color-correct the most common skin imperfections, bring illumination to dull skin and even out skin tone. All colors blend together to create a perfect canvas finish: Pink brightens, Green tones down redness and Yellow adds warmth. Innovative powder in the form of natural mineral pebbles, applies like a loose powder for a luminous veil that van be worn alone or layered with other Mineral Wear face products for a complexion-enhancing glow.

• "It doesnt crease or leave a white cast on your skin! " in 1 review
  • "I love this product it works great and It won't eritate my skin it's the only one I can use on my sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It also easily gets rid of redness and dark spots which is a big problem area for me." in 1 review
Rhonda K.
Makes my skin have a great even skin tone. The only downfall is it's a little messy but not a big deal. It's easy to apply with a highlighter brunch. It makes my oily skin look nice. I would recommend giving this a try
Diondra W.
Joliet, IL
OMG I cannot express the love I have for this product and brand in general! I have delicate skin and really just need a light veil to cover my skin and protect it from the elements and this product does the trick and adds an amazing glow as well.
Jennifer C.
I have very oily skin that is also very sensitive so it's difficult to find products that work for me. This translucent powder helps to keep my face looking matte AND help keep my make up staying fresh!
Zerrin S.
United States
I love this powder. I always buy my powders from Physician's Formula now because they are very effective at completely covering up any spots that may still be there after foundation application.
Kiana V.
Dillon, CO
I love this powder! If there is one thing that I have to put on my face before leaving the house it's this great product. It doesn't make you look powdery or have a cake face. It also easily gets rid of redness and dark spots which is a big problem area for me. It's definitely worth buying and trying. Mine has lasted me quite a while too which I love.
Brittany C.
I've used these as long as I can remember. They've changed over the years but always a great product. Easy to use, does what it's supposed to do without being Casey and the price is just right. I love the bronzing pearls too. Def a good product to just have on hand.
Kristina F.
This is very light weight and gives your skin a really nice glow. I'd say it works best on lighter skin tones but on darker you can definitely use it to brighten some areas and set your foundation. Plus Physician's Formula is super sensitive and great for your skin.
marina v.
Love this powder, always use it under my eyesaftermy concealer to seal it. It has a good price fo the quality but you can find it sometimes on ross at half of the price like 5 dlls
Chelsea R.
This product is perfect for my fair skin! I usually just use it to set my concealer, but it works awesome as an all over setting powder, as well. I love that is is talc-free also!
Niki M.
Lansing, NY
This is a great product. It may be better for paler skin but it sets foundations and concealers so well! It doesn't crease or leave a white cast on your skin!