Physicians Formula Mineral Wear® Talc-Free Mineral Airbrushing Loose Powder SPF 30

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

PRODUCT BENEFITS

• Ultra-fine mineral powder delivers impeccable coverage for a flawless airbrushed finish.
  • Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pores and sun damage.
  • Formulated with soothing plant extracts, protective antioxidants, nourishing Vitamins C and E and SPF 30.
  • The result is a visibly firm, smooth, healthy and youthful complexion.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide. Zinc Oxide. Inactive Ingredients: Mica. Boron Nitride. Zinc Stearate. Lauroyl Lysine. Tricaprylin. Magnesium Silicate. Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil. Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract. Panax Ginseng Root Extract. Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract. Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract. Ascorbyl Palmitate. Tocopheryl Acetate. Retinyl Palmitate. Chlorphenesin. Potassium Sorbate. Sodium Dehydroacetate. May Contain: Iron Oxides. Titanium Dioxide.

• "Even though it's a powder, it has really good coverage and makes my skintone a lot more even." in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this powder, and for awhile it was the only thing I needed to wear." in 1 review
  • "Just got the product to try out, not a big fan of foundation because it feels heavy." in 1 review
  • "The most natural looking powder I've found!" in 1 review
  • "Excellent for sensitive and acne prone skin." in 1 review
Courtney C.
Norwood
Review for: Translcent Light more...
I purchased this product at a drugstore and I was originally hesitant to try it's but once I started using it I did not regret it. It gave me just the amount of coverage I need without messing up my foundation and concealer. The only thing I didn't enjoy about it was its smell. I often went days without wearing powder at all just because of how bad it smelt. And the smell would not go away. It was a silicon type smell that resinated in your nostrils for hours. If you have a high tolerance for scents, I recommend this product but for others it might just be a deal breaker.
Natalia H.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Translcent Light more...
My FAVORITE drugstore mineral foundation. It actually makes the skin look airbrushed. It’s so beautiful. I would say it’s good for all skin types. It does have sunscreen so that’s another reason why I love it. I love it to set my makeup to not only to make it look beautifully airbrushed but for more importantly, the sunscreen benefit. I would absolutely recommend this.
Talia M.
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I hate this. First of all the brush it not good. But that's not even the point this product oxidizes so much on ur skin, I have baked my face w this and around the edges of the powder u can see it turning orange. It emphasized clung to any dryness in my skin. I wouldn't recommend.
Alice S.
Just Okay for setting... sinks in creases somtimes into my huge pores making them more noticable. tends to make me oily. If I use primer and blotting tissues throughout the day I can get away with reapplying it as needed. The color is a bit dark for me. I am fair skinned and this is 'natural beige' . Its better for summer when I am tan. You get a pretty good amount of product in here so it does last awhile.
Crystal b.
Grand Ronde
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I’m so happy with this product. I have rosacea and red spots on my cheeks and this product covers it so well. It is also lightweight which I love because I need coverage that is breathable to feel comfortable. Photos with and without makeup.
Natasha B.
Evarts, KY
I liked that this had a small brush with it, but as, much as I wanted to live this product it didn't work for me. I went straight back to my go to Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder. This set in my fine lines and made them more apparent. It also didn't work so well with my drier skin type. I am always searching for something I like better so maybe the it Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores next.
Kaurie P.
Saint Cloud, FL
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
When I was younger and in high school, with not a lot of money, I would buy the Physicians Formula powder. It gives you a matte finished look, but you could definitely tell that you had powder on. It didn't look horrible, but I way prefer my Urban Decay, Tarte, BareMinerals, etc... I would by all means use this powder again if it ever came down to me having to buy it again.
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
For drugstore powder, this stuff is pretty good. It comes with a brush that is a little rough for my preferences but it does the job if you don’t have another to use. Kind of ridiculous that they don’t have any colors other than light ranges but oh well. They’re missing out on customers of other skin colors.
Niha Y.
This was a really nice, pigmented mineral powder. Only downside was the color range is not very diverse, so it was a little darker than my skintone, and stood out. It was easier to apply, but the container was a little hard to work with. I would repurchase if there was a better shade match
Ashley M.
Watervliet
Two words, air brush. Or maybe it's one word?🤔 Who knows and who cares! As long as this does it's job! And it does just that. It's super easy to apply and convenient that it comes with a brush already. It's a great setting and finished powder and you can get it at just about any drugstore
Sarah A.
I use the pressed airbrushing powder all the time. I love it for my sensitive skin. It is one of the few powders I have found that covers without making it look like I caked makeup on. I am wondering how to loose powder compares to the pressed. Has anyone tried both and have a preference?
Michelle M.
Does this last long?
Michelle M.
Does this last long?
Amy D.
Powder Spgs, GA
"illuminating" concerns me - how sparkly/glittery is this product?
Christa W.
Defuniak Springs, Florida
How is the coverage on this? I like a full coverage Matte finish