Physicians Formula Mineral Wear® Talc-Free Mineral Airbrushing Loose Powder SPF 30

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

PRODUCT BENEFITS

• Ultra-fine mineral powder delivers impeccable coverage for a flawless airbrushed finish.
  • Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pores and sun damage.
  • Formulated with soothing plant extracts, protective antioxidants, nourishing Vitamins C and E and SPF 30.
  • The result is a visibly firm, smooth, healthy and youthful complexion.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide. Zinc Oxide. Inactive Ingredients: Mica. Boron Nitride. Zinc Stearate. Lauroyl Lysine. Tricaprylin. Magnesium Silicate. Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil. Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract. Panax Ginseng Root Extract. Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract. Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract. Ascorbyl Palmitate. Tocopheryl Acetate. Retinyl Palmitate. Chlorphenesin. Potassium Sorbate. Sodium Dehydroacetate. May Contain: Iron Oxides. Titanium Dioxide.

• "Even though it's a powder, it has really good coverage and makes my skintone a lot more even." in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked this powder, and for awhile it was the only thing I needed to wear." in 1 review
  • "Just got the product to try out, not a big fan of foundation because it feels heavy." in 1 review
  • "The most natural looking powder I've found!" in 1 review
  • "Excellent for sensitive and acne prone skin." in 1 review
Courtney C.
Norwood
Review for: Translcent Light more...
I purchased this product at a drugstore and I was originally hesitant to try it's but once I started using it I did not regret it. It gave me just the amount of coverage I need without messing up my foundation and concealer. The only thing I didn't enjoy about it was its smell. I often went days without wearing powder at all just because of how bad it smelt. And the smell would not go away. It was a silicon type smell that resinated in your nostrils for hours. If you have a high tolerance for scents, I recommend this product but for others it might just be a deal breaker.
Angelina B.
The coverage on this product is awesome. I was surprised a powder could go on so smooth. The appearance is also very natural. The only reasons I don’t give it more than four stars is first, because it is very messy. It ends up coating everything in my bathroom (even the vanity lights above so beware! The powder flies!) Second, similar to other powders it does have a tendency to settle into fine lines and wrinkles, especially around the mouth, nose, and eyes and can look a little heavy if not well blended. But over all I would highly recommend this as a great choice for all over coverage.
Camila M.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I thought this was the Type of product where you just shake it and the powder comes to the brush but you actually have to take out the brush, open the powder compartment to use, so it can be messy. The brush is not of good quality have use it 3 times And keep getting brush Strands in my face And is not as soft as I would like. The powder though is AMAZING, It has great coverage And a nice natural finish.
UPDATE: the powder does tend to set on wrinkles so they are more noticeable.
Crystal b.
Grand Ronde, OR
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I’m so happy with this product. I have rosacea and red spots on my cheeks and this product covers it so well. It is also lightweight which I love because I need coverage that is breathable to feel comfortable. Photos with and without makeup.
Talia M.
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I hate this. First of all the brush it not good. But that's not even the point this product oxidizes so much on ur skin, I have baked my face w this and around the edges of the powder u can see it turning orange. It emphasized clung to any dryness in my skin. I wouldn't recommend.
Cinthia C.
1010 bryant av apt 5G bronx ny
Review for: Translcent Light, Natural Beige, Creamy Natural more...
I never tired this before , but if I got this I would try it , any sub protection I don’t know yet because I haven’t tired , it seems like it would leave a matte finish , this looks good for oily skin witch I need , I would recommend it cause the packing looks pretty good for people
Becca R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Not my favorite from PF! Stinks because I like them in general as a brand. I like their solid powder foundation more than this. My mom uses this product, and it works way better for her with her dry skin. I appreciate the SPF but it doesn't really provide any coverage.
Marissa S.
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
This does leave a nice airbrush finish, goes on smoothly and didnt dry out my skin but did settle in my pores and creased around my eyes and nose area after a few hours. Good coverage but pretty thick feeling on my face for just a powder. I enjoyed it but there are better powders out there.
Marilyn M.
Meriden, CT
I think this is a great finishing powder and I use it as a setting powder it works great the online issue I have is the fact that it leaves color behind it's not translucent at all I'd recommend it only to people who are looking for a light powder to finish
Tiffany O.
New Braunfels, TX
Love using this as a setting powder. It really does leave an airbrush finish look. The little included Kabuki brush picks up a ton of product but I love that it's small enough to get into all the narrow spaces of my face.
Sarah A.
I use the pressed airbrushing powder all the time. I love it for my sensitive skin. It is one of the few powders I have found that covers without making it look like I caked makeup on. I am wondering how to loose powder compares to the pressed. Has anyone tried both and have a preference?
Michelle M.
Does this last long?
Michelle M.
Does this last long?
Christa W.
Defuniak Springs, Florida
How is the coverage on this? I like a full coverage Matte finish
Amy D.
Powder Spgs, GA
"illuminating" concerns me - how sparkly/glittery is this product?