BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #79 in Bronzer

Ultra-fine mineral bronzer delivers sun kissed color and definition with a flawless airbrushed finish. Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pores. Ideal for extra-sensitive or breakout-prone skin. Minimalist formula helps reduce irritation and breakouts.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 15.0%, Zinc Oxide 10.0% Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Tricaprylin, Magnesium Silicate, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

• Is this good for contouring? I am trying to decide if I s...4 Answers
  • Does this actually work well for sensitive skin? I've ha...4 Answers
  • Does this go on really easily? Is it shimmery if not then...2 Answers
Physicians Formula Mineral Wear® Talc-Free Mineral Airbrushing Bronzer
  • "pros: talc-free, pigmented, creamy, easy to blend, easily found in drugstores cons: extremely warm (only good if you like warm), limited shade options other details: looks a touch shimmery in the pan but is matte after you apply it to the face" in 9 reviews
  • "i have fair skin and don't really use bronzer a whole lot. i ended up with this product because it came in a set. i have started to use it to very lightly contour and i have to say i really like it! " in 7 reviews
Amanda C.
HELLERTOWN, PA
Review for: Bronzer more...
The good: Talc-free, very pigmented, lasts all day, blends well, shimmer but not chunky. It works well on fair skin (I have warm undertones) if you are light handed (otherwise you would turn into a oompa loompa). Works well on dry skin.

The bad: a bit too orangy (although I like it I am sure some people would prefer more like a neutral shade bronzer).

Overall great talc-free bronzer specially for the price.

Obs: In the picture I am wearing the bronzer all over my cheeks and contour area + catrice contour palette (contour shade) just in the small area under my cheekbones. This bronzer is good as an overall bronzer (duh) not exactly as a contour shade (since it's not matte and not neutral/cool tones).
Denise H.
El Paso, TX
This is one of my favorite bronzers. It can be sold separately or in a kit that includes a blush. It can also be found pretty much anywhere. I purchased mine from Walmart. Physicians formula is mineral based and affordable. Its not too pigmented but with how much of the product given it balances out.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
Review for: Bronzer more...
I got this bronzer in a physicians formula kit and at first I really liked it. I thought it looked good and it blended very well. However, I noticed how orange it looked on my skin tone later. I think that the shade was too dark for me, but it also just pulls very orange. I wouldn't really recommend this product in particular.

However, the blush from this line is very good. I have it from the same kit in natural and it looks great. I think you just have to be very careful with the bronzer shades in this line, but the blushes are fool proof.
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
I love this bronzer so much. Not only does it give you a nice, natural looking glow... But it also leaves your skin looking smooth & healthy. I have large pores and this bronzer does a great job masking them. it is easy to blend and doesn't have that awful orange undertone some drug store bronzers have. The pigment is perfect and actually makes you look tan, not like you caked on a bunch of bronzer. This is my drug store go to, it's a little pricey compared to other drug store bronzers but it is more than worth it.
Thuy T.
Whitsett, NC
Review for: Bronzer more...
Physicians formula is always one of my favorite drug store products. This bronzer is amazing. Buildable and blendable which is what I look for in a bronzer. Their products have a light scent to them but it doesn’t bother me but I love this stuff!
Harpreet K.
Review for: Bronzer more...
Ultra-rich bronzer formula instantly melts into skin, sealing-in moisture to deliver instant and lasting hydration!!PROS
Blends easily
Looks natural
Easy to apply
Doesn't appear cakey
Good pigmentation
Suzann W.
Barre , VT
Review for: Light Bronzer more...
This is my go to everyday bronzer. I bought it at CVS for about $10, I have a matte finish one but I would like to try a shimmery one next. It goes on smoothly and is easy to blend out, the color applies as it looks in the packaging, So no surprises there. A friend recently needed a new bronzer and this is the one I recommended she get. For those that don’t like their makeup to have too much of a smell to it, this one is for you. There is literally no smell to it.
Ryann T.
Ariton
Review for: Bronzer more...
I love this product. The matte finish is amazing it is also amazing for everyday contouring. This is very buildable. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a nice simple bronzer. It also has a nice fragrance like smell.
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
I can’t find mine to take a pic at the moment bu I really do enjoy this one. It’s pigmented and the powder is super smooth on the skin. It blends perfectly and doesn’t fade off fast or anything. It’s a great product and I do recommend.
Pamela W.
San Diego , CA
This was an awesome bronzer before the butter bronzer took over the world. I loved that it is a little cooler in tone so plot doesn’t make me look orange like some bronzers do. It’s nice and buttery and blends in beautifully into the skin
Aubrie F.
Is this good for contouring? I am trying to decide if I should go with a physician formula bronzer or splurge and go high end
Gina S.
Does this actually work well for sensitive skin? I've had experience with products for sensitive skin that haven't gone well, so can someone with sensitive skin help?
Ying L.
Does this go on really easily? Is it shimmery if not then do you think it would be a good product to use for contouring? I have the butter bronzer from them and i absolutely love it it stays on all day and blends out flawlessly does this have the consistency as that one? Also the other smells AMAZING does this have a scent to it?
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Is this a shiny or powder finish? Does it have spf in it??

back