Physicians Formula Mineral Wear® Talc-Free Mineral Airbrushing Blush SPF 30

by Physicians Formula

Ultra-fine mineral blush delivers a radiant pop of color with a flawless airbrushed finish. SPF 30.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Physicians Formula Mineral Wear® Talc-Free Mineral Airbrushing Blush SPF 30!
Atlanta, GA
Beautiful deeper pink blush that is perfect for every day with its matte finish. Great day time blush that adds a nice flush to the face.
Dunn, NC
This is a BRIGHT blush. Use too much and you will look like you’ve been running for hours. It’s hard to get a good, easy color wth this.
Fargo, ND
Purchased at: CVS
One of my fave light wear blushes. Its a real light subtle undertone pink. It also looks airbrushed after applying. Blends super easy
Really pretty pinky color. Quite pigmented so go in light handed or else you'll end up rosey red. Instead of touched pink.
Samson, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product! My fav blush and very affordable! It’s very light and comes with a brush and mirror
Rockville, IN
I really liked this blush! I thought it was a good product compared to some of my other blushes!
North Battleford , SK
The colors are beautiful , they blend into any makeup & it works with a lot of different skin tones. I use it every day when I don't want to much of a flushed look.
vancouver
Purchased at: CVS
I I love this blush it’s really pink and very peachy it’s more of a drunken blush kind of look it’s more of just an every day blush look because it does have a lot of pigment in it but I do really recommend first time using it I only used a little bit it’s a really great product and I really recommend
Hamilton, ON
This is one of the most beautiful blushes i have ever owned. It is so soft and pigmented, and it definitely gives my cheeks an airbrushed finish! I find it has a hint of shimmer to it as well, so it looks so natural and youthful! I definitely will be buying this again!

Looking for your answer?