BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Ultra-fine mineral blush delivers a radiant pop of color with a flawless airbrushed finish. SPF 30.

Buy on Amazon
R N.
Woodside, NY
I love blush products and the name of this product is what lured me in to trying it out. This is a good blush and if you have fair or light skin tones then I think the colors work well. Blush is pigmented and its best to start off light handed and build it up. This does have SPF in it which is great but I do know that some people break out from SPF so watch out for that (my skin was fine from this). When you lift up the blush there is a small mirror underneath and comes with a brush. I never use the mirror or the blush it came with but just a FYI. Overall it's a good blush and I use it when I'm in the mood. Not a 5 star for me because it wasn't wow worthy but still good.
Miranda M.
Temecula, CA
This blush has a very Smooth application, and is a great price, only thing that keeps be from giving it five stars is that it doesn’t have that big of a shade range
Ana T.
Santa Maria, CA
I really like this blush it blends out good and it’s such a pretty pink blush I also think the packaging is supper cute and the formula is good I think it’s worth it 💗Physicians Formula Mineral Wear® Talc-Free Mineral Airbrushing Blush SPF 30