Physicians Formula Mineral Wear® Talc Free Illuminating Powder Duo uploaded by angelica s.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Blend 1 + 2 for the perfect shade New! For extra sensitive skin or breakout-prone skin Minimalist formula helps reduce irritation and breakout SPF 16 Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Paraben Free Dermatologist Approved Non-Comedogenic Oil-Free 2 Custom Colors Foundation Coverage Radiant Finish Custom Mineral Duo Create your perfect custom shade! To achieve an all-over flawless and radiant complexion, blend 1 + 2. For a soft highlighting effect, use shade 1. To contour and sculpt, use shade 2. The Talk on Talc Gentle, talc-free, minimalist formula allows skin to breathe. Can help minimize the risk of irritation and breakout. Eliminates the look of a chalky, dry finish. Mineral Wear for a Natural Wear Minerals such as Mica provide a smooth, "second skin" feel and finish. A Daily Dose of Vitamins & Minerals Derivatives of Vitamins A & E, natural anti-oxidants, help to protect and condition the skin. Made in the USA from domestic and foreign parts. Warnings For external use only. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.

Cecilia M.
Easy and a go-to product. So simple to use, just use the brush that comes with to apply the product and your skin will look pretty and natural. I really enjoy this product. Wish the had a lighter one.
Leigh E.
Anderson, IN
Love this! Keeps a airbrushed look when applied. Very long lasting! Always get great feedback when I wear it! Very easy to apply! I wear it at least 3 times a week! Highly recommend!
Sam D.
Alto, GA
This one is included in my daily makeup routine. I love Physician's Formula. It has great coverage and doesn't break my face out like other leading brands.
Jerralyn H.
Marion
Wear this everyday I do not wear cream foundation I love the powder when I got married 12 years ago I started going foundation free because of this product
Amy C.
This powder is velvety smooth and leaves my face looking flawless without the weight of liquid foundation. I will definitely buy this product again.
kate l.
Good cover. Leaves my face soft and evenly toned and love the fact it's physicians formula, one of the only make ups I can use without break outs!
Mitchelle M C.
I love it is one of the best products I used specially if you have oily skin or a combination like I do!! Money well spent❤
Amber R.
Cape Girardeau
This is my absolute favorite foundation powder! It goes on smooth and last ALL day long! It doesn't dry out my skin either!
Christina K.
Laveen , AZ
I was excited to try this expecting it to have exceptional quality but it didn't. It didn't even cover any of my flaws.
Racquel C.
I love it best and affordable product love love .. I love the package itself not only that it came with a cute brush

Amazon