Physicians Formula Mineral Wear® Talc Free Illuminating Powder Duo uploaded by angelica s.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Blend 1 + 2 for the perfect shade New! For extra sensitive skin or breakout-prone skin Minimalist formula helps reduce irritation and breakout SPF 16 Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Paraben Free Dermatologist Approved Non-Comedogenic Oil-Free 2 Custom Colors Foundation Coverage Radiant Finish Custom Mineral Duo Create your perfect custom shade! To achieve an all-over flawless and radiant complexion, blend 1 + 2. For a soft highlighting effect, use shade 1. To contour and sculpt, use shade 2. The Talk on Talc Gentle, talc-free, minimalist formula allows skin to breathe. Can help minimize the risk of irritation and breakout. Eliminates the look of a chalky, dry finish. Mineral Wear for a Natural Wear Minerals such as Mica provide a smooth, "second skin" feel and finish. A Daily Dose of Vitamins & Minerals Derivatives of Vitamins A & E, natural anti-oxidants, help to protect and condition the skin. Made in the USA from domestic and foreign parts. Warnings For external use only. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.

Buy on Amazon
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Really comfortable and fine milled, doesn't feel heavy on the face so it's very light weight and a little goes a long way! Can be messy if you make it but overall a great product and I'm glad I have this item. I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Victoria M.
Farmers Brnch, TX
If you find the right shade for you this product is amazing. The problem is the color range is not the best. I am one of those unlucky people who's super fair but has an olive undertone. This product it's always too pink on me, but if you find your shade, the coverage is amazing, it looks natural and it stays on all day. I don't like the brush it comes with, it's best of you use a real techniques buffing brush or something similar to that. I like using a fluffy brush all over and a dense brush only where I need more coverage, it looks more natural that way.
Camille R.
This is a great powder foundation for those who like a natural, simple look. This is light coverage and finishes nice on the skin. Not too chalky like some. The biggest issue is physicians formula caters to medium to dark skin tones more than fair. The light in this formula only works for me in the summer. This also adds an extra layer of sun protection, but it doesn't replace. I would buy this again if they widened their color ranges. Great drugstore brand.
angelica s.
Lyles , TN
I love love love this powder. It's more work because of two steps, but oh my goodness this airbrush finish it gives is so so so worth it! It's definitely my go to powder, I'm literally in love with it! I can't tell you guys enough how awesome it is, I definitely recommend it! 10/10 no lie! Go get you one! I will buy again!
Terra H.
Basin
I loved mineral wear make up...usually. This was didn't last like I thought it should. It goes on cakey and doesn't blend well. It did not meet my expectations. I ended up not using the full container. I gave it to my daughter to play with. I wouldn't buy it again or recommend it to anyone.
Nesha P.
I've used this for a setter before, which worked pretty well. I've used other formulas that have worked better. I would love to try more products from this brand but just not sure if I'm willing to buy it from my last experience. It didn't last too long but I did like it!
Cecilia M.
Easy and a go-to product. So simple to use, just use the brush that comes with to apply the product and your skin will look pretty and natural. I really enjoy this product. Wish the had a lighter one.
Savanna L.
I haven't used this any time recently but when I did it worked really well (I stopped wearing skin make up) it was honestly my favorite out of all the different kinds I've used . I would highly recommend it.
Leigh E.
Anderson , IN
Love this! Keeps a airbrushed look when applied. Very long lasting! Always get great feedback when I wear it! Very easy to apply! I wear it at least 3 times a week! Highly recommend!
Brenda G.
really great powder. it is a loose powder and it generally applies great over my face. coverage is very good and it works well if you have sensitive skin like my own.