MakeupEye MakeupEyelinerPhysicians Formula
Mineral Wear Talc-Free Eye Liner Pencil

Physicians Formula Mineral Wear® Talc-Free Eye Liner Pencil

by Physicians Formula

1st ever Mineral Eye Pencil specially developed for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Formulated with derivatives of Vitamin A & C, natural anti-oxidants and pure mineral pigments, including copper, which helps improve skin's elasticity for the appearance of smoother, more youthful-looking eyes. Includes a convenient sharpener built into the cap and smudger for easy blending.

Triethylhexanoin, Diisostearoyl Trimethylolpropane Siloxy Silicate, Beeswax, Ozokerite, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Mica, Dipentaerythrityl Tetrahydroxystearate/Tetraisostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Silica. may Contain: Iron Oxides, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Titanium Dioxide, Copper Powder.

Is this waterproof? easy to apply? lasts all day?
Start your review of Physicians Formula Mineral Wear® Talc-Free Eye Liner Pencil!
Product Highlights
Love this I use this to create a smoky eye & it lasts me all day and it's super black and pigmented and it smells nice! in reviews
Love these! I have super sensitive eyes and this is one if the few brands that doesn't make me want to scream all day. Goes on easy as well and lasts all day. in reviews
...rub off if you're the sort to rub your eyes. Moderate wear time on the waterline. Biggest complaint is that it dries out after about 6-8 months.in reviews
Alexis S.
Big spring, TX
It blends so easily on top of my foundation! It smells pretty good Too, and is very affordable!
Donna L.
Portland, OR
This is not so bad for a basic black liner. I felt like the color was fine, but I do not think it had a "long wear" to it.
N K.
Lewistown, PA
I use this a good bit. I switch between this and my Urban Decay. I love all the physicians formula products I use. I use concealer, foundation and powers of this brand also. I purchase at Walmart.
Crystal P.
One of my go to eyeliners as it goes on easy and stays on pretty well and doesn't irritate my eyes
Connie R.
Salem, NH
Great black liner. Applies easily and smudges easly if that is that look you are going for. Great price but I go through it fast as I wear eyeliner top/ bottom. Sometimes inline both top and bottom, so it's expected for me to go through these types of pencils fast. I still will continue to buy.
Kelly S.
Jefferson, OH
Application is easy. It seems to stay put for extended periods. Even with high humidity this product works well.
Stephanie T.
Orange, CA
This liner lasts all day under the toughest conditions. A great price point and gentle formula for those who like the look of eyeliner but dread the application of it, physicians formula mineral wear eyeliner is a staple for punks and top models alike!
Samantha P.
Novi, MI
a good liner essential to any good look and this is a nice base guide liner that I like to trace gel over. It's nice in the waterline and not chalky plus it doesn't irritate my eyes
S Z.
What's a great product ! Recommend to all!! Pencil slides smoothly application is very easy and simple to use! Best eye pencil on the market
Allison C.
Dallas, TX
I'm a really big fan of this eyeliner pencil especially this color is because it is easy to use and the the color of it really works well with my eye color. I also like how this liner will last all day without even having to reapply it.