BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

1st ever Mineral Eye Pencil specially developed for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Formulated with derivatives of Vitamin A & C, natural anti-oxidants and pure mineral pigments, including copper, which helps improve skin's elasticity for the appearance of smoother, more youthful-looking eyes. Includes a convenient sharpener built into the cap and smudger for easy blending.

Triethylhexanoin, Diisostearoyl Trimethylolpropane Siloxy Silicate, Beeswax, Ozokerite, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Mica, Dipentaerythrityl Tetrahydroxystearate/Tetraisostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Silica. may Contain: Iron Oxides, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Titanium Dioxide, Copper Powder.

• Is this waterproof? easy to apply? lasts all day?1 Answers
Physicians Formula Mineral Wear® Talc-Free Eye Liner Pencil
  • "Love this I use this to create a smoky eye & it lasts me all day and it's super black and pigmented and it smells nice! " in 6 reviews
  • "Love these! I have super sensitive eyes and this is one if the few brands that doesn't make me want to scream all day. Goes on easy as well and lasts all day. " in 4 reviews
  • "This eyeliner pencil is pretty bare bones and basic, but it does what you want it to do. Nice colour, good wear time, doesn't melt off, but does rub off if you're the sort to rub your eyes. Moderate wear time on the waterline. Biggest complaint is that it dries out after about 6-8 months." in 3 reviews
Connie R.
Wilmington, MA
Great black liner. Applies easily and smudges easly if that is that look you are going for. Great price but I go through it fast as I wear eyeliner top/ bottom. Sometimes inline both top and bottom, so it's expected for me to go through these types of pencils fast. I still will continue to buy.
Kailey N.
Independence , MO
Not really a fan.. Very watery and gets into eyes and burns. I've tried to use it several times and each time the outcome is red eyes.. Sigh. I would not recommend and it was kind of expensive I think. I was told by a friend to try it and she loves it. I guess maybe it wasnt for me.
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
This is by far my favorite eyeliner of all time. I love this color so much and the way it brings out my eye color. Blue and Green eyes this one is for you. The pencil itself is so nice and such a smooth application comes from it. I have used about 3 of these and they get better and better. The black one is just as amazing!
Stephanie T.
Orange, CA
This liner lasts all day under the toughest conditions. A great price point and gentle formula for those who like the look of eyeliner but dread the application of it, physicians formula mineral wear eyeliner is a staple for punks and top models alike!
Lily M.
San Diego, CA
Good eye pencil. However, I had one and it accidentally broke when I purchased it. Not sure if it was broken already so they gave me an opportunity to find a different one and so I got the same brand but different point felt pen. The price was really good. Especially when us ladies know make up is expensive!
Katerina C.
Not only do I swear by this product, I swear by this brand. I love how gentle physicians formula is on your skin and its hypoallergenic too. This liner gets the job done for me every morning and I've never had complaint. I think I own this in every color but the dark brown and shimmer are my favorite.
Liselotte V.
New City, NY
Seriously the only eyeliner that I have ever used that does not irritate my eyes. I have tried many different types of eyeliner because my eyes are very sensitive. But Physicians Formula is very sensitive to my eyes and never ever stings my eyes and it doesn't make me tear up at all.
Samantha P.
Novi, MI
a good liner essential to any good look and this is a nice base guide liner that I like to trace gel over. It's nice in the waterline and not chalky plus it doesn't irritate my eyes
ava o.
Montevideo, MN
Goes on smooth, easy to do ,no bad stuff in there to make your eyes water always can be better. Ideal one smooth line. Its been a while since I have tried this product. I like all the physicians packaging. would try again in the future.
Allison C.
Dallas , TX
I'm a really big fan of this eyeliner pencil especially this color is because it is easy to use and the the color of it really works well with my eye color. I also like how this liner will last all day without even having to reapply it.
Alissa D.
Is this waterproof? easy to apply? lasts all day?