Physicians Formula Mineral Wear® Talc-Free All-in-1 ABC Cushion Foundation SPF 50

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Weightless mineral formula provides the multi-tasking benefits of an alphabet cream with the gentle, flawless, skin-perfecting effects of minerals. Revolutionary cushion foundation instantly corrects visible imperfections, blurs fine lines and pores with a perfected airbrushed finish. SPF 50 Broad Spectrum Sunscreen protects from UVA/UVB rays.

ABC Cushion Technology: Ultra-fluid, lightweight formula delivers an instantly smoothing & firming effect, while hydrating skin for effortless perfection. Unique cushion sponge delivery system dispenses the perfect dose. Each tap delivers customizable light to medium coverage.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide

Inactive Ingredients: Mineral Water, Ethyl Macadamiate, Cyclopentasiloxane, ,Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Mica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Water, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Smithsonite Extract, Malachite Extract, Rhodochrosite Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Alpha-Arbutin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Alumina, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium EDTA, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Hexyl Laurate, Magnesium Sulfate, Malic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Sodium Citrate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, PEG-32, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Silica, Hexylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

Kelsey H.
Nelsonville, OH
Review for: Other more...
Is it the best cushion foundation? I wouldn't go that far. The packaging is what grabs you. It is so pretty and before you know it you have placed it in your cart. Beyond the packaging, it isn't all that glamorous. I think it is decent. It looks flawless and stunning at first. I have an uneven skin tone, some redness, and I get the occasional pimple. Therefore, I found the coverage to my satisfaction. In a couple hours, the flawless look starts appearing crusty looking. It did not do my forehead justice. I want to love it so bad because it makes my skin look so pretty at first. I wouldn't pay the price for the quality of the wear time. I will use up the product I have left, but I don't see myself buying this again.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
Loving this cushion foundation by physicians formula! It provides a nice even coverage while feeling light on the face. It provides airbrushing, blurring & correcring. The cushion aspect is nice too. It makes application super easy. This foundation is also affordable while looking great. I also love that it has added spf 50 protection! This foundation seems to stay on quite a while before needing any touch ups. I do use a primer with it, as I do with every foundation. Overall I am really satisfied with this drugstore foundation.
Daniela S.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Light more...
I've probably used this three times so far. Granted one of those times my skin wasn't entirely clean and I just put on that when a relative suddenly arrived at my place and I had to look decent for a few minutes. So naturally the foundation looked a bit cakey and patchy. However, after washing my face, moisturizing it and putting on primer like I do with my regular foundation, I find this a good product overall as it gives me a good coverage and matches my skin complexion. I wouldn't replace foundation with it but it's definitely an option for a more casual and natural, laid-back look.
Shannon T.
Welch, OK
Review for: Ivory more...
This formula isn’t bad at all. I was expecting and cakey mess and it turned out to be a pretty good formula. It’s not matte but it’s not too dewy either. It didn’t separate or get patchy. I really liked it. Very impressed with physicians formula.
Sara R.
Camdenton, MO
Review for: Light/Medium, Ivory, Light more...
I really like the concept of this foundation. It's light to medium coverage. I use different shades.Light weight and easy to travel with for touch ups. Not a huge fan of the sponge that comes with it but works great with my beauty blender It does oxidize and make it a little darker then when you put it on but not that bad.

I love that it is cruelty-free even though it is not vegan. It is a great everyday foundation. Not something that for if you like full coverage.
Ariel S.
Los Angeles
Mineral makeup is so much better for your skin than other foundations. With this you get the best of two worlds - mineral makeup and a slightly liquid texture. The sponge makes it so you don't get too much makeup on the applicator. So you get just enough and it applies evenly. I just love it, especially as I get older and want to maintain supple skin without looking like I have a mask of foundation on. Great product!
Jessica S.
West Orange
This is a great cushion foundation if you can find one that isn't dried out or old. When it first came out and I tried it, I loved it. It was a natural dewy finish that left your skin smooth and supple. The only downside is that it isn't very long lasting and the color range is trash. The last two times I have repurchased, the product was drier and it didn't apply the same.
Alyssa D.
Review for: Ivory more...
I bought this foundation about two years ago and I cannot stand it. Although the packaging is super beautiful the product inside I was disappointed with first of all the shades that are offered are minimal and did not match I bought the shade labeled light which should’ve been a medium. The project when I bought it seemed dried out already and I definitely felt it was hard to get product out.
Bernadette M.
Honestly love this foundation for my acne prone skin. Absolutely love that this brand uses some Talc-Free products because Talc leaves bacteria on your skin and a lot of makeup brands use Talc. The only thing I didn't like is to get the coverage I needed I had to use a lot of the cushion foundation and I ran out very quickly. Besides that it was a great product.
Exploring P.
Review for: Other more...
Shade range is horrible. Bought two shades and none matched my skintone. One is too light and the next shade in line was too dark. I believe they only have 5/6 shades in total, not to mention Physicians Formula products are very expensive for drugstore, each foundation retailing for $17.29. Very disappointed
Sarah W.
Atlanta, TX
Does this dry out quickly? I didn't like that about the Maybelline Cushion.
Halie R.
West Sunbury, PA
Does this dry out fast?
Slainer M.
Have you ever tried this product will be good for your skin?
Maritza M.
I can't figure out what shade to try out. I have seen they have new shades. My skin is light/medium and very yellow. Has anyone tried the shade beige?
amanda l.
tyler, TX
I've been wanting to get this but is it worth it?

back