Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free All-in-1 ABC Cushion Foundation SPF 50

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Mineral Wear Talc-Free All-in-1 ABC Cushion Foundation SPF 50 - First ever All-in-1 ABC Cushion Foundation! Physician's Formula weightless mineral formula provides the multi-tasking benefits of an alphabet cream with the gentle, flawless, skin-perfecting effects of minerals. Revolutionary cushion foundation instantly corrects visible imperfections, blurs fine lines and pores with a perfected airbrushed finish. SPF 50 Broad Spectrum Sunscreen protects from UVA/UVB rays.ABC Cushion Technology: Ultra-fluid, lightweight formula delivers an instantly smoothing and firming effect, while hydrating skin for effortless perfection. Unique cushion sponge delivery system dispenses the perfect dose. Each tap delivers customizable light to medium coverage.Benefits:HypoallergenicParaben freeGluten freeCruelty freeFragrance freeNon-comedogenicDermatologist approved - Mineral Wear Talc-Free All-in-1 ABC Cushion Foundation SPF 50 see more...

Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
Loving this cushion foundation by physicians formula! It provides a nice even coverage while feeling light on the face. It provides airbrushing, blurring & correcring. The cushion aspect is nice too. It makes application super easy. This foundation is also affordable while looking great. I also love that it has added spf 50 protection! This foundation seems to stay on quite a while before needing any touch ups. I do use a primer with it, as I do with every foundation. Overall I am really satisfied with this drugstore foundation.
Dorina B.
Tallahassee, FL
I see a lot of people complaining about coverage, which doesn't make sense to me because it literally says it's light coverage. I guess labeling it as a "foundation" could be misleading - I would consider it closer to a BB or CC cream. Nonetheless, I love this. I usually only wear BB cream and this is a great alternative to that. It is still lightweight and provides light coverage, but its *more* coverage than a BB cream. I have very oily skin in my T zone and I really have no problems with this at all. My skin doesn't feel as oily as it does when I wear a matted BB cream. I set it with a translucent powder. Unset, it provides a more dewy look. It is really easy to apply and I have had no problems blending it. My only concern is how much am I actually going to get out of the product (I have used it about 5 times so far) since it is so small. I will say the shade selection is limited. Even the "fair" shade is a little closer to fair/medium and does have a bit of a yellow tone to it.
Bernadette M.
Honestly love this foundation for my acne prone skin. Absolutely love that this brand uses some Talc-Free products because Talc leaves bacteria on your skin and a lot of makeup brands use Talc. The only thing I didn't like is to get the coverage I needed I had to use a lot of the cushion foundation and I ran out very quickly. Besides that it was a great product.
April D.
Livingston
I really didn't like this product. It oxides really bad. I didn't like how it looked on my skin or really anything about this foundation....well I did like the packaging but that was it. I would not recommend this product at all. I usually like this brand however I wish they would Branch out on some light light skin tones and dark dark chocolate skin tones as well....hear our cries physicians Formula please!!!!
Tiffany L.
Tucson, AZ
This was the first cushion foundation I tried and I was so disappointed! It looked great when first applied but after a few hours it looked really bad. It somehow looked lighter and was just sitting on my skin instead looking blended. I have combo skin so maybe this would work better on dry skin. I like that it has SPF 50. It is quite expensive when you compare the amount of foundation in this product versus a normal foundation.
Kellie N.
Clarksville
I love the idea of this foundation. It's very lightweight and comfortable to wear. However, it does not have much coverage, about the amount of a bb cream. The shade selection is very poor, and it can go on slightly orange (the fairest shade), but it blends out very well for me and I actually don't mind the cushion application it comes with. I like this when I just want something light (and it has spf in it!) I love it when it's warm out.
Meghan G.
Warner, SD
Three star review here because, well, this product works - but it's super low coverage. If you're looking for something higher coverage I would look somewhere else. It does look nice on the skin and I am usually a fan of Physician's Formula products, but this one was just "meh" for me.
Lindsay S.
This is not the best I wish that they would make more shades in there line there are only three shades also this cushion foundation does not have any coverage and when you try to build it up it can look cakey they are better drug store cushions out there try the L'Oréal one.
Amie G.
Poestenkill , NY
This is a pretty good cushion foundation if you are looking for something more natural I would say that you can achieve medium coverage. I believe it only comes in one shade that's suited for fair/medium fair skin.
Nyomi S.
Brooklyn, NY
Not a fan of this brand or this particular product. Color range is atrocious and the coverage leaves much to be desired. Plus it looks like a mask when you put it on, very difficult to blend into your skin.
Sarah W.
Atlanta, TX
Does this dry out quickly? I didn't like that about the Maybelline Cushion.
Halie R.
Erie, PA
Does this dry out fast?
Slainer M.
miami florida
Have you ever tried this product will be good for your skin?
Momo M.
I can't figure out what shade to try out. I have seen they have new shades. My skin is light/medium and very yellow. Has anyone tried the shade beige?
amanda l.
tyler, TX
I've been wanting to get this but is it worth it?