BY MINERAL WEAR™

The Talk on Talc! While most powders contain talc as their main ingredient, this minimalist talc-free formula was specially developed for the most sensitive and/or breakout-prone skin. For extra sensitive skin, less is more, less ingredients that is. This gentle formula allows skin to breathe and can help to minimize the risk of irritation and breakout. Mineral Wear for a Natural Wear! Minerals such as Mica and Silica help achieve a smooth, "second skin" feel and finish. Mineral Wear maintains a natural appearance by toning down overall redness, gently absorbing oil without drying and helping to minimize the appearance of fine lines. A Daily Dose of Vitamins and Minerals! This "good-for-your-skin" powder regimen would not be complete without a healthy dose of vitamins. In addition to the minerals, Mineral Wear contains derivatives of Vitamins A & E, natural antioxidants which help to protect and condition the skin. see more...

Shannon A.
I used to really love this stuff. I have always had some redness issues on my face and I would use this before applying my makeup and I was always pleased with how it turned out. If you used to much though it gave you quite the white cast and you ended up looking quite ghostly and dead. (that was a time before I learned about bronzing/contouring and good ole blush) Just looked up this product again after not having it for years and searching to find out its been discontinued and that makes me quite sad. It was the only thing I could find from a drugstore that helped combat my redness, cause who really wants to fork out an arm and a leg for a primer? Not this girl. I hope they reformulate and bring this baby back.
Olivia P.
Muskegon, MI
I love this stuff cause it gives you a nice olive tone on your face and is also a sun protectant so when I go to the beach I just brush a little on my face and it never burns.!
Tiffany P.
Exeter, CA
Perfect for covering up my face when I have some redness going on. I love putting in on after my primer. Lightweight and lasts a long time.
johanna  r.
Indianapolis, IN
Just ok. Made my face feel too heavy with makeup, and i barely had on makeup that day. Id rather find a better poduct.
Xiomara V.
Toano, VA
I love this powder because is lightweight, looks very natural and keep my skin healthy. Excellent for everyday!
Jennifer W.
Pearl river, la
Works well to hide redness and blotchy skin. I also like to use a little under my eyes! Definitely recommend!
KayLee W.
Johns Island, SC
This stuff is great if you have red blotchy spots the green tones it down to a olive skin color
Reem A.
Gilbert, AZ
This is a great product I love it it's not cakey on your face at all which makes me happy
Catherine T.
Burlington, ON
Powder isn't fine enough leaves a green cast. Smells like baby powder. Would prefer to try a liquid formula next time. Was not long wear on oily skin. Needed to retouch every few hours
Jilliam S.
Works really great to cover up redness, lightweight and goes well with my other everyday makeup products!