BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

While most powder eye shadows contain talc as their main ingredient, this minimalist talc-free formula was specially developed for the most sensitive eyes and contact wearers. Minerals help achieve sheer, blendable shades for a smooth, natural finish. Professionally color-coordinated shades brighten and accent the natural beauty of your eyes. Featuring both matte anf pearlized finishes.

Mica, Lecithin, Squalane, Silica, Boron Nitrate, Zinc Oxide, Lauroyl Lysine, Kaolin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain (+/-):, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Manganese Violet, Carmine (CI 75470)

Suzanne G.
Review for: Mauve 2765 more...
Such a great palette that includes perfect colors for every day wear that can easily be built up with great pigmented color to lay on thicker for a flashy night time look. Would recommend this to all my friends and family and would repurchase again.
Anjelica M.
Review for: Amber Minerals more...
They have fabulous eyeshadows for how cheap they are and they are drugstore brand!!!!! I highly recommend this if you don't have a lot of money to spend on new make up. Since it's such a cheap eyeshadow palette it's nice to just throw in a bag and if it breaks it's not a big deal to go and buy a new one.
Bailey B.
Review for: Amber Minerals more...
This product was very good quality for the price. I thought that the colors were all very nice neutral tones perfect for everyday. I would reccomend this for travel or to keep in a bag for touch ups.
Idali Q.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Amber Minerals more...
I really loved the colors of this eyeshadow palette. I purchased it at Walmart and it was very affordable. I use this product daily as it has very neutral colors and very warm everyday color tones. Goes perfectly with my Brown eyes. I would totally recommend this small palette, very convient in size and can be carried everywhere you may need it!
Jay N.
La Mesa, CA
Review for: Amber Minerals more...
I tried this one . I think it had tiny squares and different tans. I think it really did fix my color issues along my skin. under eyes still needed additional help though . No weird smell and I like the compact shape of it .
Deanna  S.
Oak Lawn, IL
Great cool toned palette, great for an everyday look, for daytime and nighttime. I loved creating a light smokey grey eye with some mascara and I'm off for work! Looks great on all skin tones and eye colors. The quality is wonderful, smooth, and pigmentation is definitely there. Only downside is that there aren't any other quads out there besides these shades! They definitely should create more quads!
Melissa S.
Spencerville , IN
I wasn't very impressed with this. It almost looks like a bronzer because you can so easily blend the colors. They weren't very vibrant against my skin tone and for being a drugstore brand, the price is pretty high. I would recommend saving your money for a more prestige brand or online brand, like bh or morphe.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
The physicians Formula quad pallet is great for anyone who is just starting out with blending. It was my very first pallet. It's super soft and silky and it lasts all day. I've never had a sensitivity issue when using any of physicians Formulas products. I like using it when I'm looking for a more natural look. Great pallet
Whitney K.
Birmingham, AL
I am a BIG physicians formula fan! I use their mascaras every day and get compliments all the time so I figured I'd try their eye shadows. They did not disappoint! They're silky, don't crease, have great pigment and are easy on the wallet! What else could you ask for? I'll definitely be buying more in the future and recommending them to friends.
Chelsea M.
These quads are great! Great color payoff, they don't crease, they stay on all day, they are very easy to blend. I just wish they added more quads with different colors to there line. Also very affordable for how well the product performs.
Jennifer B.
Is this shimmery or matte?
Maria S.
Are they really pigmented?
Leslie M.
Can someone with sensitive skin use Physicians Formula products such as this quad eyeshadow without irritation? I've never tried their products.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Is this a good brand? How is the pigmentation?
Xiomara D.
Is this product good ? Does it have pigment . Is it worth your money ?