BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

New!  Talc-Free Mineral Wear™ Mineral Eye Shadow Quad Color-coordinated matte & pearlized shades Minimalist formula helps reduce risk of eye irritation Dual compact with mirror & brush Hypoallergenic, Fragrance free, Dermatologist approved, Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers The Talk on Talc! While most powder eye shadows contain talc as their main ingredient, this minimalist talc-free formula was specially developed for the most sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.  For sensitive eyes, less is more, less ingredients that is.  This ultra-gentle formula helps minimize the risk of eye irritation. Mineral Wear™ for a Sheer, Build-able, Natural Wear! Minerals help achieve sheer, blendable shades for a smooth, natural finish.  The build-able, weightless formula is crease-resistant and can help reduce the appearance of fine li see more...

Whitney K.
Birmingham, AL
I am a BIG physicians formula fan! I use their mascaras every day and get compliments all the time so I figured I'd try their eye shadows. They did not disappoint! They're silky, don't crease, have great pigment and are easy on the wallet! What else could you ask for? I'll definitely be buying more in the future and recommending them to friends.
Chelsea M.
These quads are great! Great color payoff, they don't crease, they stay on all day, they are very easy to blend. I just wish they added more quads with different colors to there line. Also very affordable for how well the product performs.
Jennifer  D.
Dingmans Fry, PA
I have a real love for physicians formula! Their quads are awesome because they are great for sensitive skin and they come in great variety of perfect colors. I love all their products but the quads are beyond awesome.
andrea h.
Wales, ME
I Love Physicians Formula eye shadow Quads. They are great for someone with sensitive eyes and skin, or for someone like me that wears contacts. They have great staying power and they don't crease. I just wish they would come out with more colors with the same formula.
Amanda  B.
Tucson, AZ
Love this product! Has pretty decent color payoff and great color options. Easily can be used for a day or night look. Also, got a great deal on this at Cvs which makes it even better.
Jordan W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
PP quads are GREAT. The formula is good for sensitive eyes, (like I have) and contact lens wearers! The colors are pretty too. I like the purple-y taupe best.
Deanna  S.
Oak Lawn, IL
Great cool toned palette, great for an everyday look, for daytime and nighttime. I loved creating a light smokey grey eye with some mascara and I'm off for work! Looks great on all skin tones and eye colors. The quality is wonderful, smooth, and pigmentation is definitely there. Only downside is that there aren't any other quads out there besides these shades! They definitely should create more quads!
Madison L.
Chattanooga, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to eyeshadow for most days and travel. You can even fill your brows in with this because it is matte. You can get a few looks out of this. These are some of the best matte shadows
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The physicians Formula quad pallet is great for anyone who is just starting out with blending. It was my very first pallet. It's super soft and silky and it lasts all day. I've never had a sensitivity issue when using any of physicians Formulas products. I like using it when I'm looking for a more natural look. Great pallet
yesenia b.
This is a good neutral palette, if you starting out blending and playing with eye shadows. It does blend well. Has good staying power for a drugstore makeup brand and since it is physician formula -i never have skin issues or problems with their products
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good brand? How is the pigmentation?
Maria S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are they really pigmented?
Leslie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can someone with sensitive skin use Physicians Formula products such as this quad eyeshadow without irritation? I've never tried their products.
Xiomara D.
Is this product good ? Does it have pigment . Is it worth your money ?
Ana S.