Physicians Formula Mineral Wear® Oh So Radiant!

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Minimalist formula helps reduce irritation and breakout while supporting oxygen flow to skin and brightening dull skin. Increases cell metabolism, allowing skin to breathe so pores remain unclogged to prevent breakouts.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Tricaprylin, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Carthamus, Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tropaeolum Majus, Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxides and Titanium Dioxide

• What type of coverage does this give and is it buildable? I would...1 Answers
  • Does this give a radiant glow like it claims? Also I was told to ...1 Answers
  • Can anyone compare this powder and the Rimmel stay matte powder? ...2 Answers
Physicians Formula Mineral Wear®  Oh So Radiant!
Physicians Formula Mineral Wear® Oh So Radiant!
Katrina M.
I purchased Physicians Formula OH So Radiant SPF 20 Translucent while it was on sale. I didn’t think I would find a new go to at such a low price. This product blends great, helps hide imperfections, all while helping protect your skin from the harsh light.
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
This powder worked well for me! I didn’t see anything marvelous or amazing about it but it did do well for a powder on my face. It has more of a natural finish, but I probably won’t buy again any time soon, I like to try new powders and switch up. A great price and it lasted me!
Jessica H.
Newton, NC
This is packaged really nice and works well. I use this over a tinted moisturizer to reduce shine and just give an overall finished look because I don't need anything but light coverage. This is easy to apply and a little goes a long way. I don't use a brush that came with it I use a different brush with more of a handle because that is what I prefer.
Carla P.
Dayton, OH
I originally purchased this because I was searching for Talc Free powder. I am allergic to talc it seems which is why I have dry patches (what I thought) but the doctor says those are hives. Now I am looking for more talc free makeup and I am taking suggestions please. I really do love this powder. It doesn't settle into my fine lines and is very light to wear. My only complaint is in the packaging. The powder goes everywhere and at first was hard to get out without it landing on me. I still highly recommend especially if you have any problems with your skin.
Tawny G.
Spokane, WA
The best drug store powder in my opinion. Goes on smoothly, no flash back & doesn't dry the face. It works great as a foundation on its own and as a setting powder.
Kay L.
I love this Mineral Wear from from physician formula I also love that it's talc-free this product has no scent which I think is great I also love that it's paraben free gluten-free dermatologist approved it has a glow in it I love the packaging bought from Walmart for $4 for my face it gives me full coverage and I'm able to build on my face I feel like there is nothing on my skin I really love this product I recommend
Elizabeth H.
I love this formula! It is super shiny and great for highlighting if applied heavily. If applied lightly, it's great for all over coverage and a light shine. Super easy to apply and the brush it comes with is decent too. It also comes with a small mirror of its own.
Lauren D.
Waco, TX
This was not quite what I expected when I bought it but it makes a great highlight! It gives a really beautiful natural highlight to the face. I've noticed though it is starting to be more foundation like as the silver circles get used up. I can't wait to try it as a foundation but as a highlight this product is beautiful!!!!
Sara G.
Elk Grove, CA
Out of all the products I’m about to mention, this is my absolute favorite! I have extremely sensitive, oily, acne-prone, yet dry skin (what an awesome combination, am I right?!). If a product has ingredients my skin does not like, it will immediately break out. I had tried a few face powders in the past, and almost all of them contained talc. I was shopping one day at CVS, and I came across the PF powder. With the packing saying the product was “talc-free” and formulated for those with sensitive skin, I decided to give it a go. After applying it to my face, ermahgawd, it was love at first buff (yes, I know I’m corny). This face powder is extremely soft and creamy to the touch, and applies to the face flawlessly. I use this product as a powder foundation, and depending on how I apply it, I can get anywhere from light to full coverage. It keeps my face mattified for about 4-6 hours before I need to blot, and is extremely light feeling on the skin. This is my everyday foundation, and my go-to when I want a natural, yet airbrushed look to my skin.
Kirstin C.
I am a big fan of physicians formula makeup and this mineral powder worked really well for me a few years ago when I used it. The only problem with it for me is that it can be a bit messy and it takes  a bit longer to apply than a pressed powder, but I would buy again if I needed it!
Kimberly F.
San Diego, Ca
I've never worn a face powder so I'm unsure as to what it actually does for my makeup face. Any advice?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
What do people think of this product
cecilia m.
Had anyone try this out and know what it was like over time. Is it worth the buy?
Rhianna F.
Does this product make anyone else's face look extra shiny in the t-zone area? If so, how do you fix this?
Sarah L.
Dallas, TX
Does this work well for setting under eye makeup? I have a little deep wrinkle under each eye because I squint a lot. I need a good powder!