BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Features: Mineral Wear Maintains A Natural Appearance By Gently Absorbing Oil Without Drying And Helping To Minimize The Appearance Of Fine Lines For Extra Sensitive Or Breakout-Prone Skin Includes Built-In Mirror And Brush Hypoallergenic Fragrance-Free Oil-Free Talc-Free Non-Comedogenic Dermatologist Approved Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6.0% (Ave.), Zinc Oxide 4.2%. Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Squalane, Silica, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Kaolin, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines. see more...

Katelyn C.
Halls, TN
This is my holy grail face makeup product. I have went thru at least 6-7 of these and I will keep going back. The coverage of this powder is amazing, and I never have to worry about the shade not matching because if you are fair you are going to love the translucent shade. The packaging is a small size and even though it is a little bulky because of the brush part, I can get over that. The only two cons I have are that I wish there was more product in the pan and that the price was a little lower.
Melissa G.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
I'm not a foundation person whatsoever, but for some reason, I picked this up after being recommended it and oh man. This is probably one of my favorite products I have ever bought. I wear this a lot in the winter, when I'm pale and have a little redness. I also think this helped tremendously with any acne I had, I kid you not. This just looked like my skin, but better. It also works really well on top of a BB cream. Overall, this is a great great great product.
member-271ebabaa
Fort Bragg, NC
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this mineral powder. I have been using it for about 10 years now. I started when I was a teenager having major breakouts and it helped clear my skin up. Now, an adult I still continue to use it!! I won't use any other powder on my face. There are many shades to suit your skin tone based on the seasons. I absolutely love physicians formula and this specific product. I don't use any other brand powder on my skin!!
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
When you have very fair skin like I do, you want to appear natural without appearing harsh. The beauty about this powder is it's not one tone, but rather a mix of tones, so that you appear more natural. It's more expensive, but when it comes to fair skin, you sometimes have to improvise...such as foundation and translucent powder, or foundation and mosaic powder, to reduce harshness.
jessica h.
Grand Junction, CO
Review for: Translucent
This has been the only powder foundation I have been using for the last 4 years. Last a long time on the face and in the pan.
My only complaint is that the packaging is a tad annoying; if you push the clear lid back too far the whole pan comes up, not to mention the button to release the cap sticks often.
But over all I love this powder, wish it came in loose powder form.
Jessica H.
Cape Coral, FL
I was so surprised by this foundation. I never previously wore powder foundation but this stuff is such good coverage and incredibly light feeling on the skin. It's like real life photoshop when I put this stuff on. I will continue to recommend this product to anyone I know who is interested. It is a must have essential for me.
Natasha R.
This is one of the best face powders I have ever used. Stays on all day it has a nice scent to. Im on second purchase of this product. Even though its a little on the pricey side its well worth it. I would highly recommend this to anyone who has a hard time making face powder last all day.
Elizabeth G.
Edinburg , TX
Review for: Translucent
I did not care for this at all. At the end of a work day it broke down very odd. I don't have oily skin, so I don't know why it broke down but it also emphasized my pores which are not that large to begin with. Luckily I picked this up at ulta when it was 40% off.
Briana R.
I love this product I use it in my everyday makeup routine. It really sets your foundation. And normally i would use a translucent setting powder, but i love using this more nude color powder. Definitely would buy this again!
Morgan H.
Peterborough, NH
Review for: Buff Beige 2797
Love this powder. It offers medium to full coverage without looking cakey. I use a flat powder brush and stipple it on and it gives a very natural look. I use a light foundation underneath to help it stay on better.
Lauren C.
Columbia, SC
Is this a matte bronzer?
kiandra b.
Austin,texas
Does it last all day?
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hello my dear beauty addicts! I purchased this in a color that was too dark, but I thought it would be okay because it had a yellow/warm undertone that would suit me. Are the lighter shades prior to "Beige" too pinky? Or are they a nice neutral shade?
Vanessa E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it hypoallergenic?
Samantha V.
San Antonio, TX
I hate everything about this brand the prices tend to range from 10-25 dollars and they are so cheap nothing is pigmented