BY MINERAL WEAR™

Physicians formula mineral wear flawless complexion kit - medium see more...

Physicians Formula® Mineral Wear® Medium Flawless Complexion Kit
  • "Smooths skin and cuts back on shininess, but it does tend to cake up a little bit if your skin is normal or combination." in 1 review
  • "It does a good job of covering the red." in 1 review
  • "I'm not a big fan of the press powder but I liked their loose powder." in 1 review
Kelsie B.
I love this kit! It is a great value for what all you get and how long it lasts. The blush and sheer powder last a very long time, the foundation lasts for a couple of months. It gives a nice matte finish and lasts nearly all day.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Review for: Light
So I have never bought this brand before and I was super excited to try this out! Well I wasn't totally impressed. The blush is just blush nothing fancy, the matte finishing powder is really great, leave my make up looking really smooth but the powder foundation even in light makes me look orange. Also I don't like the brushes, you would think they would be soft but they aren't.
Kimberly H.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: Medium
I purchased this recently from Amazon and I love it. The mineral powder provides great coverage and also gives my skin a glowing look. My fiance came home after I had put it on and he commented and told me I was glowing. That's huge for a man to notice and comment on 😉. I love the color of the blush that came with it, it's perfect for my skin tone. I ordered my kit in light. The finishing veil is very nice and it gives my skin a highlighted accent as well as helping to set my look. I'm glad that I took a chance. I love Physicians Formula makeup.
Hannah D.
Review for: Medium
I bought this kit because I wanted a new foundation and i needed to mix up the blush I was wearing. I actually was not a fan of the applicator f the foundation but I love the product itself. The Physicians Formula foundations are always great. I love the finishing powder and blush as well. This blush is highly pigmented though so a little goes a long way!
Sarah U.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Medium
This product was very refreshing. All the make-up stayed fresh for over 12 hours. The price of the product is well worth it. I originally picked it up because it looked fun to try something new. I have bought it at least 5 times since
Christina D.
Review for: Light
I'm somewhat indifferent with this brand. As for quality, it's amazing. It's not heavy and makes you feel fresh. But at the same time, it is kind of pricey to sell in a drug store. Going somewhere like Sephora, you expect to spend money. But when I'm gong to CVS I don't really want to spend that kind of money.
Krysten S.
Dayton, TN
Review for: Light
I loved this whole set except one thing. The actual foundation powder in the compact isn't exactly "light" for light skin. I'm not pale pale however I'm not dark enough to use this. I'd have to have a slight tan. The translucent powder and blush is awesome though. Still using them!
Andrea K.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Light
This evens out my skin tone like nothing else I've ever found. It's a little pricey but I think it's completely worth the price. If you buy it in the kit like this it comes at a fraction of the cost of each product alone
Elizabeth G.
West Babylon, NY
Review for: Medium
I love this makeup, mainly because it creates an even skin tone and hides all imperfections. The only downfall is that I have oily skin, and I notice that after about 2-3 hours the make up makes my face very shiny.
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
Review for: Medium
I love these powders. I bought a few different shades for different seasons. This product is great for traveling if u don't want to take too many things. My cousin also swears by this in her daily routine.
Arielle W.
Newbury Park, CA
Anyone try this yet, is it any good?