Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Fluid Loose Powder Eyeshadow, Rose Quartz, 0.11 Ounce

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
The staying power is amazing and the color is out of this world!! I love to use this as a base also when doing shimmer or metallic eye colors on my lids! Also make a beautiful brow bone highlight!! Very beautiful!!
Farah M.
Irvine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is really cool. I got this as a gift from one of my MUA friend for my birthday. This was incredibly subtle and yet pigmented on my eyes - just how I like it. I tried wearing this even on grey eyes ( contacts) - goes on Amy eye color. ❤
« ح.
Fort Lauderdale
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it so much the best Love amazing product I wouldn't change anything about it and meet all my expectations it was great packaging came in wonderful condition I am a repeat user right here LOL no packaging was amazing once again I don't really think I would change anything about it love you
Summer W.
Ceredo, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this item use to almost daily easy to use and great application nice packaging it's a must buy and great product you can't go wrong and it's pretty long lasting!
unknown p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Product is pigmented and great. I looooove physicians formula sooooo much. Than god I can get it at my local cvs! These products really never let me down!
Brooke B.
Cleveland, TN
I love all PF products. This gives great coverage and doesn't feel heavy on your face. Would recommend for someone with normal to oily skin
Laura L.
It's really good. Does what says it does. Very affordable and great quality. Love that you can pick it up at most drug stores.
Kathaleen C.
Nancy , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product I love it . Was given as a sample and it gets 4 stars for great wear. Has cute packaging.
Christie P.
Oktaha, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This honestly isn't a very good liquid eyeshadow. It cracks and crumbles very much. I would not reccomend this.
Monica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice brand. I really liked the color. And it applies nice. Only wish coupons would be offered.