BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• Is this waterproof? easy to apply? lasts all day?1 Answers
rojee k.
Kathmandu
I love lining my eyes with eyeliner and this one is just so good....it is long lasting eyeliner and I love how smoothly it glides on my eyes... I apply this everyday and it is a good drugstore alternative to other high end eyeliners and i would buy it again
Satisha K.
Surrey
I love this brand because they use more natural products in their makeup and they're cruelty free. I love this brand so much! They have never disappointed me. The eyeliner works great. It lasts a long time and goes on dark.
Fabiana F.
I don't really wear much makeup on a regular basis, but when I do I wear eyeliner. For me, it has been really easy to use and thankfully it lasts the entire day. I have greyish blue eyes and I'm very pale, so it definitely makes me look like I'm wearing much more makeup than I actually am.
Victoria F.
Creates and amazing smokey eye!! Easy to smudge. But if u don't wanna apply setting spray and move on with your life. Amazing product great value and amazing price. Love this product to death. I wear once a week.
Kelly K.
Halifax, NS
Having blue eyes, this really brought the color of mine out! it is almost as though I don't need anything else on my eyes when using this. lasts forever and will keep using it
Nalanda S.
Totalmente incrivel amo de paixão nada a declarar o quanto são bons e incriveis e maravilhosos melhores produtos para olhos ever.
Alissa D.
Is this waterproof? easy to apply? lasts all day?