BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• Is this waterproof? easy to apply? lasts all day?1 Answers
Victoria F.
Creates and amazing smokey eye!! Easy to smudge. But if u don't wanna apply setting spray and move on with your life. Amazing product great value and amazing price. Love this product to death. I wear once a week.
rojee k.
Kathmandu
I love lining my eyes with eyeliner and this one is just so good....it is long lasting eyeliner and I love how smoothly it glides on my eyes... I apply this everyday and it is a good drugstore alternative to other high end eyeliners and i would buy it again
Sam K.
This eyeliner pencil is pretty bare bones and basic, but it does what you want it to do. Nice colour, good wear time, doesn't melt off, but does rub off if you're the sort to rub your eyes. Moderate wear time on the waterline. Biggest complaint is that it dries out after about 6-8 months.
Satisha K.
Surrey
I love this brand because they use more natural products in their makeup and they're cruelty free. I love this brand so much! They have never disappointed me. The eyeliner works great. It lasts a long time and goes on dark.
Alissa D.
Is this waterproof? easy to apply? lasts all day?