BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• Is this waterproof? easy to apply? lasts all day?1 Answers
Leslie K.
Maynard, MA
Brown color comes off very light and doesn't stay too long, works for if you really want a strong natural look
Binita R.
Maspeth, NY
Very natural for school, perfect for your waterline. Stays in place all day, but I prefer black liner.
Valarie C.
Edmonton, KY
Great eyeliner I wear this all the time and it stays on! It goes on really easy and I love the color!
Jennifer B.
I love Physicians Formula!! All of their products are amazing and it's true for their eyeliner too!
Alexis S.
Texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
It blends so easily on top of my foundation! It smells pretty good Too, and is very affordable!
Marlene B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love anything physicians formula. Applies well and easy to remove without causing smudges.
Samantha C.
Benton
Love that it looks great applies easily and washes off quixkly. No more racoon eyes.
Sam K.
This eyeliner pencil is pretty bare bones and basic, but it does what you want it to do. Nice colour, good wear time, doesn't melt off, but does rub off if you're the sort to rub your eyes. Moderate wear time on the waterline. Biggest complaint is that it dries out after about 6-8 months.
rojee k.
Kathmandu
I love lining my eyes with eyeliner and this one is just so good....it is long lasting eyeliner and I love how smoothly it glides on my eyes... I apply this everyday and it is a good drugstore alternative to other high end eyeliners and i would buy it again
Satisha K.
Surrey
I love this brand because they use more natural products in their makeup and they're cruelty free. I love this brand so much! They have never disappointed me. The eyeliner works great. It lasts a long time and goes on dark.
Alissa D.
Is this waterproof? easy to apply? lasts all day?