BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• Is this waterproof? easy to apply? lasts all day?1 Answers
N K.
Lewistown, PA
I use this a good bit. I switch between this and my Urban Decay. I love all the physicians formula products I use. I use concealer, foundation and powers of this brand also. I purchase at Walmart.
Liz P.
Foristell, MO
I use these but in their purple colour. If you have dark brown eyes and dark lashes a purple looks great on your bottom lash line. This one lasts, it's affordable, it doesn't irritate my eyes.
Crystal B.
Rockport, IN
I love this stuff. It is easy to apply, smooth and not skippy, and lasts all day. I love that it is mineral based as well, since I'm putting it so close to my eyes.
Keely B.
Pinellas Park, FL
Love these! I have super sensitive eyes and this is one if the few brands that doesn't make me want to scream all day. Goes on easy as well and lasts all day.
Lovely H.
This eye liner pencil is long lasting and smooth in its application . Plus the formula is so intense that one loves to wear it again and again
Kristi R.
Lubbock, TX
These glide on well, nice color and they don't make my eyes itch and burn like some other brands do. I will definitely purchase again.
Jennifer M.
Swampscott, MA
These were great and they didn't bother my eyes at all. I thought they weren't bold enough as well as they didn't sharpen wel.
Morgan P.
Brow and eyeliner is great broshes oyt very eell doesnt clump goes on like butter and it dies dry doesnt stay greasy looking
Amanda M.
Miami, OK
Not bad but a bit pricey
I really love their stilleto mascara which smells like vanilla, also comes lookin sexy lpl
Jannet B.
Did not work well for me. Tried other colors and all did not sit well or last long on my eye. I have used better.
Alissa D.
Is this waterproof? easy to apply? lasts all day?