BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
a good liner essential to any good look and this is a nice base guide liner that I like to trace gel over. It's nice in the waterline and not chalky plus it doesn't irritate my eyes
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Rockport, IN
I love this stuff. It is easy to apply, smooth and not skippy, and lasts all day. I love that it is mineral based as well, since I'm putting it so close to my eyes.
Anastasia M.
Anastasia M.
Seattle, WA
I thought this formula was good for my sensitive eyes. I didn't like the color brown for my eyes though. I would like more colors to choose from from this brand.
Keely B.
Keely B.
Pinellas Park, FL
Love these! I have super sensitive eyes and this is one if the few brands that doesn't make me want to scream all day. Goes on easy as well and lasts all day.
Lovely H.
Lovely H.
This eye liner pencil is long lasting and smooth in its application . Plus the formula is so intense that one loves to wear it again and again
Kristi R.
Kristi R.
Lubbock, TX
These glide on well, nice color and they don't make my eyes itch and burn like some other brands do. I will definitely purchase again.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Swampscott, MA
These were great and they didn't bother my eyes at all. I thought they weren't bold enough as well as they didn't sharpen wel.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Miami, OK
Not bad but a bit pricey
I really love their stilleto mascara which smells like vanilla, also comes lookin sexy lpl
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Jefferson, OH
Application is easy. It seems to stay put for extended periods. Even with high humidity this product works well.
Leslie K.
Leslie K.
Maynard, MA
Brown color comes off very light and doesn't stay too long, works for if you really want a strong natural look
Alissa D.
Alissa D.
Is this waterproof? easy to apply? lasts all day?