BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• Is this waterproof? easy to apply? lasts all day?1 Answers
Connie R.
Wilmington, MA
Great black liner. Applies easily and smudges easly if that is that look you are going for. Great price but I go through it fast as I wear eyeliner top/ bottom. Sometimes inline both top and bottom, so it's expected for me to go through these types of pencils fast. I still will continue to buy.
Kelly S.
Jefferson, OH
Application is easy. It seems to stay put for extended periods. Even with high humidity this product works well.
Samantha P.
NOVI, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
a good liner essential to any good look and this is a nice base guide liner that I like to trace gel over. It's nice in the waterline and not chalky plus it doesn't irritate my eyes
Anastasia M.
Seattle, WA
I thought this formula was good for my sensitive eyes. I didn't like the color brown for my eyes though. I would like more colors to choose from from this brand.
Katerina C.
Not only do I swear by this product, I swear by this brand. I love how gentle physicians formula is on your skin and its hypoallergenic too. This liner gets the job done for me every morning and I've never had complaint. I think I own this in every color but the dark brown and shimmer are my favorite.
Lovely H.
This eye liner pencil is long lasting and smooth in its application . Plus the formula is so intense that one loves to wear it again and again
ava o.
Montevideo, MN
Goes on smooth, easy to do ,no bad stuff in there to make your eyes water always can be better. Ideal one smooth line. Its been a while since I have tried this product. I like all the physicians packaging. would try again in the future.
Keely B.
Pinellas Park, FL
Love these! I have super sensitive eyes and this is one if the few brands that doesn't make me want to scream all day. Goes on easy as well and lasts all day.
Liselotte V.
New City, NY
Seriously the only eyeliner that I have ever used that does not irritate my eyes. I have tried many different types of eyeliner because my eyes are very sensitive. But Physicians Formula is very sensitive to my eyes and never ever stings my eyes and it doesn't make me tear up at all.
Valarie C.
Edmonton, KY
Great eyeliner I wear this all the time and it stays on! It goes on really easy and I love the color!
Alissa D.
Is this waterproof? easy to apply? lasts all day?