BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Halls, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my favorite eyeliner of all time. I love this color so much and the way it brings out my eye color. Blue and Green eyes this one is for you. The pencil itself is so nice and such a smooth application comes from it. I have used about 3 of these and they get better and better. The black one is just as amazing!
Katerina C.
Katerina C.
Not only do I swear by this product, I swear by this brand. I love how gentle physicians formula is on your skin and its hypoallergenic too. This liner gets the job done for me every morning and I've never had complaint. I think I own this in every color but the dark brown and shimmer are my favorite.
Connie R.
Connie R.
Wilmington, MA
Great black liner. Applies easily and smudges easly if that is that look you are going for. Great price but I go through it fast as I wear eyeliner top/ bottom. Sometimes inline both top and bottom, so it's expected for me to go through these types of pencils fast. I still will continue to buy.
Liselotte V.
Liselotte V.
New City, NY
Seriously the only eyeliner that I have ever used that does not irritate my eyes. I have tried many different types of eyeliner because my eyes are very sensitive. But Physicians Formula is very sensitive to my eyes and never ever stings my eyes and it doesn't make me tear up at all.
ava o.
ava o.
Montevideo, MN
Goes on smooth, easy to do ,no bad stuff in there to make your eyes water always can be better. Ideal one smooth line. Its been a while since I have tried this product. I like all the physicians packaging. would try again in the future.
Allison C.
Allison C.
Dallas, TX
I'm a really big fan of this eyeliner pencil especially this color is because it is easy to use and the the color of it really works well with my eye color. I also like how this liner will last all day without even having to reapply it.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Clarks Summit, PA
Perfect and easy to use liner. I love to switch it up occasionally with a wisp or just line the bottom, and the physicians formula mineral pencil seemed to last my entire work day without smudging.
N K.
N K.
Lewistown, PA
I use this a good bit. I switch between this and my Urban Decay. I love all the physicians formula products I use. I use concealer, foundation and powers of this brand also. I purchase at Walmart.
Liz P.
Liz P.
Foristell, MO
I use these but in their purple colour. If you have dark brown eyes and dark lashes a purple looks great on your bottom lash line. This one lasts, it's affordable, it doesn't irritate my eyes.
Erica I.
Erica I.
My eyes are easily irritated and so far all I could find that doesn't irritate my eye is this and maybaline eyeliner both are awesome and I would recommend to anyone who has sensitive eyes
Alissa D.
Alissa D.
Is this waterproof? easy to apply? lasts all day?