Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Duo Talc Free Mineral Illuminating Powder, Natural/Beige 7028 0.35 oz (10 g) uploaded by angelica s.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Blend 1 + 2 for the perfect shade New! For extra sensitive skin or breakout-prone skin Minimalist formula helps reduce irritation and breakout SPF 16 Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Paraben Free Dermatologist Approved Non-Comedogenic Oil-Free 2 Custom... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Victoria M.
Herndon, VA
If you find the right shade for you this product is amazing. The problem is the color range is not the best. I am one of those unlucky people who's super fair but has an olive undertone. This product it's always too pink on me, but if you find your shade, the coverage is amazing, it looks natural and it stays on all day. I don't like the brush it comes with, it's best of you use a real techniques buffing brush or something similar to that. I like using a fluffy brush all over and a dense brush only where I need more coverage, it looks more natural that way.
Terra H.
Basin
I loved mineral wear make up...usually. This was didn't last like I thought it should. It goes on cakey and doesn't blend well. It did not meet my expectations. I ended up not using the full container. I gave it to my daughter to play with. I wouldn't buy it again or recommend it to anyone.
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Really comfortable and fine milled, doesn't feel heavy on the face so it's very light weight and a little goes a long way! Can be messy if you make it but overall a great product and I'm glad I have this item. I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Leigh E.
Anderson, IN
Love this! Keeps a airbrushed look when applied. Very long lasting! Always get great feedback when I wear it! Very easy to apply! I wear it at least 3 times a week! Highly recommend!
Camille R.
This is a great powder foundation for those who like a natural, simple look. This is light coverage and finishes nice on the skin. Not too chalky like some. The biggest issue is physicians formula caters to medium to dark skin tones more than fair. The light in this formula only works for me in the summer. This also adds an extra layer of sun protection, but it doesn't replace. I would buy this again if they widened their color ranges. Great drugstore brand.
angelica s.
Lyles , TN
I love love love this powder. It's more work because of two steps, but oh my goodness this airbrush finish it gives is so so so worth it! It's definitely my go to powder, I'm literally in love with it! I can't tell you guys enough how awesome it is, I definitely recommend it! 10/10 no lie! Go get you one! I will buy again!
Amy C.
This powder is velvety smooth and leaves my face looking flawless without the weight of liquid foundation. I will definitely buy this product again.
kate l.
Good cover. Leaves my face soft and evenly toned and love the fact it's physicians formula, one of the only make ups I can use without break outs!
Mitchelle M C.
I love it is one of the best products I used specially if you have oily skin or a combination like I do!! Money well spent❤
Jennifer T.
New Phila, OH
I love physiacians mineral formula duo I use this on a daily and love it I would recommend this product to others.