BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Talc-Free Mineral Wear™ Mineral Eye Shadow Duo For extra-sensitive eyes or contact lens wearers 100% Matte, Mineral formula for an ultra-smooth, natural-looking finish Minimalist formula can help reduce eye irritation Dual-compartment compact includes mirror and brush applicator Hypoallergenic, Fragrance free, Dermatologist approved, Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers The Talk on Talc!  While most powder eye shadows contain talc as their main ingredient, this minimalist talc-free formula was specially developed for the most sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.  For extra-sensitive eyes, less is more, less ingredients that is.  This ultra-gentle formula can help minimize the risk of eye irritation. 100% Matte Mineral Wear for Natural Wear!  Natural Minerals help achieve soft, sheer 100% matte shades for a smooth, natural fin see more...

Linda H.
Cary
Great product. I also use it for eyebrows. No smudging. Brown eye color. Have recommended to friends. Will continue to use in the future. I mix the colors of light brown and dark brown to get a good match on eyebrows. Looks natural. Love it. Girl at counter showed me how to do this.
Kristin B.
Stroudsburg , PA
I know this is supposed to be an eye shadow but I actually use this to do my contour and I love it. It blends really well and it also builds very well for the perfect contour for me. You don't really need to use a whole lot of it to get what you need so it lasts a long time.
Andrea F.
Meridian, MS
Such beautiful colors. I love how easy this was to use. I was afraid it would crease because my eye is hooded but it worked really well. Would definitely recommend it to someone else and I would definitely buy again
Stephanie G.
Lawrenceville, NJ
I purchased this not too long ago, and wasn't quite happy with the results. It wasn't really pigmented, and I needed to do several layers to actually get that really pigmented look that I wanted.
Melissa O.
Euclid, OH
I like this product. It is very light but I am SUPER PALE. So it goes on my skin tone fine. I actually got this on sale so it was a good buy for me!
oksana s.
Sacramento , Ca
I'm not a fan of this eye shadow. It goes on so sheer, there is absolutely no color pigmentation. I would never repurchase this.
Lynn F.
I used to use these all the time! They're pretty good, nice pigmentation & wears well. Only stopped using because mine expired & I didn't repurchase.
Amanda V.
Flemingsburg
Very pretty eyeshadow the only problem I had was after awhile it was starting to clump in the bend of my eyes.
Leanza M.
Fresno, CA
Love This brand! I feel confident in knowing that what I'm using is truly organic and good for my skin!
Taylor B.
I have had this for a while and i love how its goes with my eye color. I do so much with it is one of my favorites