Add a Photo

By PHYSICIANS FORMULA
#230 in Face Primer

1st Ever Cushion Corrector + Primer Duo! Weightless mineral formula delivers the skin-transforming benefits of color-correction and the skin-perfecting effect of priming in one revolutionary cushion.

Essential 1st step to create a flawless complexion, instantly color-corrects skin tone, blurs fine lines and pores, and conceals visible imperfections.

Uniquely buildable formula allows for spot correction or all over perfecting. PEACH Brightens Darkness. LAVENDER Brightens Dullness. YELLOW Corrects Dark Circles & Dullness. GREEN Corrects Redness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica, Glycerin, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Methyl Trimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta. May Contain: Chromium Oxide Greens, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines

Photos (5)
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Pharr, TX

I love that it's talc-free and paraben free, which is hard to find when on a budget. The powder quality is good and it matches my fair skin well. The only issue I have with this product is the applicator- more powder flies off the brush than what gets put on your face. However, I purchased a set of Ulta's velour & satin puffs and it works great for the powder.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Greenville, SC

I love this Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Cushion Corrector + Primer Duo! Corrector is a must with me to cover up red spots and it does job! It totally helps to hide pores and has a smooth matte finish. Primer is a great combo and works wonders! This product is well worth its inexpensive price and I would highly recommend this to everyone!
María D.
María D.

This product is very innovative, leaves the skin excellent as a baby and lasts all day

The product is great and the colors goes good together. Makes the eyes soft....
Tessa W.
Tessa W.
Huntingtown, MD

Love this the purple formula really brightens and has a nice shimmer to it.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Follansbee, WV

Loved this primer corrector worked well with my skin tone and didn't let me skin grease up
Raisa S.
Raisa S.
San Francisco, CA

I love this idea, I love this formula, I love everything about it. I’m a fan of Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free All-in-1 ABC Cushion Foundation and I had an inkling they’d do something new cushion released for Spring 2017. But I guessed wrong, as I thought it would be cushion blushes! Turns out it was correctors but don’t worry, I bet cushion blushes aren’t far behind.
Ivana K.
Ivana K.

Im pretty fair and its hard to find a good color corrector. The product is light enough to sit underneath foundation and concealer. I mainly use the orange side for my needs.
Catherine T.
Catherine T.

Me encanta esta formula mineral de corector, pienso que ayuda mucho a la piel por sus componentes. Es todo en uno.
Jill F.
Jill F.

The colors are really nice colors and they go perfect together. It would go perfect on my skin. I could wear both during the day or night.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY

Does anyone know where to buy this?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Manitowoc, WI

How much does this cost?
Ana A.
Ana A.
Orlando, FL

Son antialergicas
Desiree P.
Desiree P.
Louisville, KY

why is it colored purple?
Shayla M.
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA

Does this do much for smoothing out skin texture?

Join Now