Add a Photo

By PHYSICIANS FORMULA
#233 in Face Primer

1st Ever Cushion Corrector + Primer Duo! Weightless mineral formula delivers the skin-transforming benefits of color-correction and the skin-perfecting effect of priming in one revolutionary cushion.

Essential 1st step to create a flawless complexion, instantly color-corrects skin tone, blurs fine lines and pores, and conceals visible imperfections.

Uniquely buildable formula allows for spot correction or all over perfecting. PEACH Brightens Darkness. LAVENDER Brightens Dullness. YELLOW Corrects Dark Circles & Dullness. GREEN Corrects Redness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica, Glycerin, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Methyl Trimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta. May Contain: Chromium Oxide Greens, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines

Photos (5)
courtney L.
courtney L.

I was super excited to get one of these. I thought they would be amazing. I'm really into color correcting and feel like it really helps hide my flaws. (especially acne) So I rushed out to buy these as soon as they came out. Definitely am not impressed. I'm a big physicians formula fan but these need some work still. They feel super watered down and the colors are crazy light. I apply them and they don't really seem to do much. Very very light colored and don't hide much at all. (very unlike their other color correctors) Even using a lot of product it still doesn't make it better. Every time I apply it, it's still crazy light. So not even buildable. Definitely not worth it to me...I would rather spend the money on a bigger color correcting palette instead.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Pharr, TX

I love that it's talc-free and paraben free, which is hard to find when on a budget. The powder quality is good and it matches my fair skin well. The only issue I have with this product is the applicator- more powder flies off the brush than what gets put on your face. However, I purchased a set of Ulta's velour & satin puffs and it works great for the powder.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Greenville, SC

I love this Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Cushion Corrector + Primer Duo! Corrector is a must with me to cover up red spots and it does job! It totally helps to hide pores and has a smooth matte finish. Primer is a great combo and works wonders! This product is well worth its inexpensive price and I would highly recommend this to everyone!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Las Vegas, NV

I'm a fan of this product. I like the purple/orange shade. It's great for dullness. It just kind of brings more life and glow into skin, if you haven't tried a color corrector before. I'd say this product is a good place to start.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.

Did not do well under make-up. Maybe because I'm oily. Needs more shades for different skin tones. Product is useless to me.
The product is great and the colors goes good together. Makes the eyes soft....
Tessa W.
Tessa W.
Huntingtown, MD

Love this the purple formula really brightens and has a nice shimmer to it.
Kelsie B.
Kelsie B.
Saginaw, TX

I saw this at my local CVS and was very excited to give it a try to conquer my dark underyes! It is very easy to use and comes with a nice applicator. It blends well and the coverage is buildable. The first application will be light so just add one more layer and your dreams will come true!
Blanca L.
Blanca L.
La Puente, CA

The con: its $17.29 at cvs but other than that I really like it. I like to use this and my elf primer and it makes my foundation last for so long and my skin looks nice. I would recommend it because this is one of the best brands out there!
Louisville, KY

I bought product more for the novelty of the cushion. It did work pretty well and the colors blended nicely. I like the formula a lot and it's thick and sticky like some concealers are. The green works to even out redness and the yellow helped to hide my dark under eyes. I did use a skin tone concealer over the yellow though- so it acted as a good base.

Louisville, KY

Does anyone know where to buy this?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Manitowoc, WI

How much does this cost?
Shayla M.
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA

Does this do much for smoothing out skin texture?
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC

Does this help with the longevity of makeup?
Ana A.