Add a Photo

By PHYSICIANS FORMULA
#230 in Face Primer

1st Ever Cushion Corrector + Primer Duo! Weightless mineral formula delivers the skin-transforming benefits of color-correction and the skin-perfecting effect of priming in one revolutionary cushion.

Essential 1st step to create a flawless complexion, instantly color-corrects skin tone, blurs fine lines and pores, and conceals visible imperfections.

Uniquely buildable formula allows for spot correction or all over perfecting. PEACH Brightens Darkness. LAVENDER Brightens Dullness. YELLOW Corrects Dark Circles & Dullness. GREEN Corrects Redness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica, Glycerin, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Methyl Trimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta. May Contain: Chromium Oxide Greens, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines

Photos (2)
Elaina R.
Elaina R.
New Kensingtn, PA

This Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Cushion Corrector + Primer Duo is awesome. It is very affordable and can be found in any drug store. What it does is it color corrects while you prime using the peach side for dark under eye circles and the lavendar side lightens your complexion before you put your foundation on. Also the cushion is soft and lets the product come out softly and seamlessly. I highly recommend.
Raisa S.
Raisa S.
San Francisco, CA

I love this idea, I love this formula, I love everything about it. I’m a fan of Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free All-in-1 ABC Cushion Foundation and I had an inkling they’d do something new cushion released for Spring 2017. But I guessed wrong, as I thought it would be cushion blushes! Turns out it was correctors but don’t worry, I bet cushion blushes aren’t far behind.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Pharr, TX

I love that it's talc-free and paraben free, which is hard to find when on a budget. The powder quality is good and it matches my fair skin well. The only issue I have with this product is the applicator- more powder flies off the brush than what gets put on your face. However, I purchased a set of Ulta's velour & satin puffs and it works great for the powder.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Greenville, SC

I love this Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Cushion Corrector + Primer Duo! Corrector is a must with me to cover up red spots and it does job! It totally helps to hide pores and has a smooth matte finish. Primer is a great combo and works wonders! This product is well worth its inexpensive price and I would highly recommend this to everyone!
Blanca L.
Blanca L.
La Puente, CA

The con: its $17.29 at cvs but other than that I really like it. I like to use this and my elf primer and it makes my foundation last for so long and my skin looks nice. I would recommend it because this is one of the best brands out there!
Jill F.
Jill F.

The colors are really nice colors and they go perfect together. It would go perfect on my skin. I could wear both during the day or night.
Catherine T.
Catherine T.

Me encanta esta formula mineral de corector, pienso que ayuda mucho a la piel por sus componentes. Es todo en uno.
Sam B.
Sam B.
Reading, PA

Love this formula! The purple brightens your complexion and the orange helps get rid of those dark circles!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Follansbee, WV

Loved this primer corrector worked well with my skin tone and didn't let me skin grease up
María D.
María D.

This product is very innovative, leaves the skin excellent as a baby and lasts all day

Emily D.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY

Does anyone know where to buy this?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Manitowoc, WI

How much does this cost?
Desiree P.
Desiree P.
Louisville, KY

why is it colored purple?
Ana A.
Ana A.
Orlando, FL

Son antialergicas
Christina T.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY

Where can I get these and how much do they cost?

Join Now