BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

1st Ever Cushion Corrector + Primer Duo! Weightless mineral formula delivers the skin-transforming benefits of color-correction and the skin-perfecting effect of priming in one revolutionary cushion.

Essential 1st step to create a flawless complexion, instantly color-corrects skin tone, blurs fine lines and pores, and conceals visible imperfections.

Uniquely buildable formula allows for spot correction or all over perfecting. PEACH Brightens Darkness. LAVENDER Brightens Dullness. YELLOW Corrects Dark Circles & Dullness. GREEN Corrects Redness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica, Glycerin, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Methyl Trimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta. May Contain: Chromium Oxide Greens, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines

Melissa R.
Pharr, TX
I love that it's talc-free and paraben free, which is hard to find when on a budget. The powder quality is good and it matches my fair skin well. The only issue I have with this product is the applicator- more powder flies off the brush than what gets put on your face. However, I purchased a set of Ulta's velour & satin puffs and it works great for the powder.
Jasmine M.
Greenville, SC
I love this Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Cushion Corrector + Primer Duo! Corrector is a must with me to cover up red spots and it does job! It totally helps to hide pores and has a smooth matte finish. Primer is a great combo and works wonders! This product is well worth its inexpensive price and I would highly recommend this to everyone!
The product is great and the colors goes good together. Makes the eyes soft....
Tessa W.
Huntingtown, MD
Love this the purple formula really brightens and has a nice shimmer to it.
Natalie M.
Review for: Lavender/Peach, Yellow/Green
This product is so light that it has almost no coverage. After about 1 hour of trying to cover up my red spots on my face they shine through under my foundation. It's so sheer that I feel like you have to keep piling it on to try and get a tiny sembalance of coverage. Was not impressed with this product and I love bb cushions. Guess it's just too sheer for spot treatment color correcting. Possibly could be better as an all over base. Also the sponges it comes with are not very good at precise application. They end up leaving lines on your face and sometimes the colors blend together since it's a dual sided sponge. I use my fingers now! And still not enough coverage!
Kara D.
Review for: Lavender/Peach
Honestly I’m not super impressed by this item. I feel as though it doesn’t have enough of the product in its container and it doesn’t do much for me. I have very dark circles under my eyes and I feel like my concealer does more then this item. I still occasionally use it just to see if it will make my makeup look better but I have definitely seen better color correctors.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Yellow/Green
I gave this two stars because the packaging is cute, but I didn't feel like it did anything to correct at all. In fact, the product seemed to disappear as soon as I put it on my face. I would not recommend this product.
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL
Review for: Yellow/Green
I was excited that Physician's Formula came out with a cushion color corrector. I imagined it would be easier to blend out and use under foundation. I was wrong. It's almost impossible to use just one side of it. I only wanted to use the green side. It sits on the skin in an odd way, and it mixes with your foundation...instead of just color correcting. I do not recommend this to anyone.
Erin G.
Review for: Yellow/Green
I first learned about this product through the makeup convention Generation beauty and I absolutely love it.  It is a cushion cream product which is so interesting and it actually works.  The sponge applicator has two sides to make it very easy to use and it actually helps with color correcting.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
Review for: Lavender/Peach
I bought this color corrector and it had very light, thin coverage at best.  However, the formula worked well and blended out nicely.  If all you need is a very small amount of color correction, then this could work for you!  It is expensive though at $14 from CVS.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
Does anyone know where to buy this?
Melanie S.
Manitowoc, WI
How much does this cost?
Ana A.
Orlando, FL
Son antialergicas
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does this help with the longevity of makeup?
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA
Does this do much for smoothing out skin texture?