Add a Photo

By PHYSICIANS FORMULA
#225 in Face Primer

1st Ever Cushion Corrector + Primer Duo! Weightless mineral formula delivers the skin-transforming benefits of color-correction and the skin-perfecting effect of priming in one revolutionary cushion.

Essential 1st step to create a flawless complexion, instantly color-corrects skin tone, blurs fine lines and pores, and conceals visible imperfections.

Uniquely buildable formula allows for spot correction or all over perfecting. PEACH Brightens Darkness. LAVENDER Brightens Dullness. YELLOW Corrects Dark Circles & Dullness. GREEN Corrects Redness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica, Glycerin, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Methyl Trimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta. May Contain: Chromium Oxide Greens, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines

Photos (5)
courtney L.
courtney L.

I was super excited to get one of these. I thought they would be amazing. I'm really into color correcting and feel like it really helps hide my flaws. (especially acne) So I rushed out to buy these as soon as they came out. Definitely am not impressed. I'm a big physicians formula fan but these need some work still. They feel super watered down and the colors are crazy light. I apply them and they don't really seem to do much. Very very light colored and don't hide much at all. (very unlike their other color correctors) Even using a lot of product it still doesn't make it better. Every time I apply it, it's still crazy light. So not even buildable. Definitely not worth it to me...I would rather spend the money on a bigger color correcting palette instead.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Pharr, TX

I love that it's talc-free and paraben free, which is hard to find when on a budget. The powder quality is good and it matches my fair skin well. The only issue I have with this product is the applicator- more powder flies off the brush than what gets put on your face. However, I purchased a set of Ulta's velour & satin puffs and it works great for the powder.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Greenville, SC

I love this Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Cushion Corrector + Primer Duo! Corrector is a must with me to cover up red spots and it does job! It totally helps to hide pores and has a smooth matte finish. Primer is a great combo and works wonders! This product is well worth its inexpensive price and I would highly recommend this to everyone!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Las Vegas, NV

I'm a fan of this product. I like the purple/orange shade. It's great for dullness. It just kind of brings more life and glow into skin, if you haven't tried a color corrector before. I'd say this product is a good place to start.
María D.
María D.

This product is very innovative, leaves the skin excellent as a baby and lasts all day

The product is great and the colors goes good together. Makes the eyes soft....
Tessa W.
Tessa W.
Huntingtown, MD

Love this the purple formula really brightens and has a nice shimmer to it.
Sam B.
Sam B.
Reading, PA

Love this formula! The purple brightens your complexion and the orange helps get rid of those dark circles!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Follansbee, WV

Loved this primer corrector worked well with my skin tone and didn't let me skin grease up
Raisa S.
Raisa S.
San Francisco, CA

I love this idea, I love this formula, I love everything about it. I’m a fan of Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free All-in-1 ABC Cushion Foundation and I had an inkling they’d do something new cushion released for Spring 2017. But I guessed wrong, as I thought it would be cushion blushes! Turns out it was correctors but don’t worry, I bet cushion blushes aren’t far behind.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY

Does anyone know where to buy this?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Manitowoc, WI

How much does this cost?
Ana A.
Ana A.
Orlando, FL

Son antialergicas
Desiree P.
Desiree P.
Louisville, KY

why is it colored purple?
Shayla M.
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA

Does this do much for smoothing out skin texture?

Join Now