2 colors available

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

1st Ever Cushion Corrector + Primer Duo! Weightless mineral formula delivers the skin-transforming benefits of color-correction and the skin-perfecting effect of priming in one revolutionary cushion.

Essential 1st step to create a flawless complexion, instantly color-corrects skin tone, blurs fine lines and pores, and conceals visible imperfections.

Uniquely buildable formula allows for spot correction or all over perfecting. PEACH Brightens Darkness. LAVENDER Brightens Dullness. YELLOW Corrects Dark Circles & Dullness. GREEN Corrects Redness.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica, Glycerin, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Methyl Trimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta. May Contain: Chromium Oxide Greens, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines

Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Pharr, TX
I love that it's talc-free and paraben free, which is hard to find when on a budget. The powder quality is good and it matches my fair skin well. The only issue I have with this product is the applicator- more powder flies off the brush than what gets put on your face. However, I purchased a set of Ulta's velour & satin puffs and it works great for the powder.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Greenville, SC
I love this Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Cushion Corrector + Primer Duo! Corrector is a must with me to cover up red spots and it does job! It totally helps to hide pores and has a smooth matte finish. Primer is a great combo and works wonders! This product is well worth its inexpensive price and I would highly recommend this to everyone!
The product is great and the colors goes good together. Makes the eyes soft....
Tessa W.
Tessa W.
Huntingtown, MD
Love this the purple formula really brightens and has a nice shimmer to it.
courtney L.
courtney L.
I was super excited to get one of these. I thought they would be amazing. I'm really into color correcting and feel like it really helps hide my flaws. (especially acne) So I rushed out to buy these as soon as they came out. Definitely am not impressed. I'm a big physicians formula fan but these need some work still. They feel super watered down and the colors are crazy light. I apply them and they don't really seem to do much. Very very light colored and don't hide much at all. (very unlike their other color correctors) Even using a lot of product it still doesn't make it better. Every time I apply it, it's still crazy light. So not even buildable. Definitely not worth it to me...I would rather spend the money on a bigger color correcting palette instead.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Review for: Lavender/Peach, Yellow/Green
This product is so light that it has almost no coverage. After about 1 hour of trying to cover up my red spots on my face they shine through under my foundation. It's so sheer that I feel like you have to keep piling it on to try and get a tiny sembalance of coverage. Was not impressed with this product and I love bb cushions. Guess it's just too sheer for spot treatment color correcting. Possibly could be better as an all over base. Also the sponges it comes with are not very good at precise application. They end up leaving lines on your face and sometimes the colors blend together since it's a dual sided sponge. I use my fingers now! And still not enough coverage!
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Clarksville, AR
Not impressed with this specific Physicians Formula product. Although I like that it claims to be hypoallergenic, fragrance free, paraben free, etc the product just did absolutely nothing for me as far as correcting redness and dark circles. The packaging is adorable but the applicator that comes with it has hard sharp edges that made it very uncomfortable to apply. I did like the fact that it had broad spectrum SPF 20 and is the only reason I will continue to use the product until it's gone.
Hailee B.
Hailee B.
Omaha
My skin has a tendency to get extremely red. When using the yellow/green compact, I found that redness is a problem of the past! All of my foundations lay perfect over this product! I do recommend setting your face afterwards for longevity. Otherwise this is an amazing product that does what it claims! It is a must have!
*This item did not last very long, I had to repurchase it after a month and a half!
Becky W.
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL
Review for: Yellow/Green
I was excited that Physician's Formula came out with a cushion color corrector. I imagined it would be easier to blend out and use under foundation. I was wrong. It's almost impossible to use just one side of it. I only wanted to use the green side. It sits on the skin in an odd way, and it mixes with your foundation...instead of just color correcting. I do not recommend this to anyone.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
Review for: Lavender/Peach
I bought this color corrector and it had very light, thin coverage at best.  However, the formula worked well and blended out nicely.  If all you need is a very small amount of color correction, then this could work for you!  It is expensive though at $14 from CVS.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
Does anyone know where to buy this?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Manitowoc, WI
How much does this cost?
Shayla M.
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA
Does this do much for smoothing out skin texture?
Abby H.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
Does the green/yellow version actually cover up redness on the cheeks and on spots like pimples or acne scars?
Ana A.