BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #73 in Bronzer

Talc-Free Mineral Wear® Mineral Loose Powder For extra sensitive or break-prone skin! 1st Ever Mess-Free Loose Powder & Snap-In Brush  Minimalist formula helps reduce irritation & breakout! Hypoallergenic, Fragrance Free, Oil-Free, Dermatologist Approved, Non-Comedogenic Mess-free sifter lid The Talk on Talc! While most powders contain talc as their main ingredient, this minimalist talc-free formula was specially developed for the most sensitive and/or breakout-prone skin.  For extra sensitive skin, less is more, less ingredients that is.  This gentle formula allows skin to breathe and can help to minimize the risk of irritation and breakout. Mineral Wear for a Natural Wear! Minerals such as Mica help achieve a smooth, "second skin" feel and finish.  Mineral Wear Loose Powder offers the performance and coverage of a foundation wi see more...

• How is the coverage? Can I wear it without foundation or BB cream? 2 Answers
  • How is the coverage? Can I wear it without foundation or BB cream?1 Answers
  • Is this a good powder for oily/acne prone skin?3 Answers
Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Bronzer Talc-Free Loose Powder
  • "this powder, like all PF products ive used, is extremely light weight and has great coverage." in 2 reviews
  • "It was very powdery and did not blend into the skin very well." in 1 review
  • "For drug store makeup the quality use good." in 1 review
  • "it looks and feels amazing, even though I have oily skin!" in 1 review
  • "Kind of like bare minerals original.. but like a cheap not as good version, but still not bad." in 1 review
Brandee L.
Superior, WI
I bought this at Walmart. I was pleasantly surprised with this product. It was my first loose powder purchase. I use this every day. I apply it after I prime but before my liquid foundation. If I am in a rush, It works just fine alone without the liquid. It hides my pores beautifully. It has a pleasant smell. I did not like the kabuki brush that it came with because I found it very scratchy and rough on my skin. And when trying to get the powder up through the grates I tend to lose quite a bit of powder if I am not careful.
Christine R.
San Antonio, TX
I adore this powder! I'm skin has pretty even coloring already so I don't use liquid foundation, but I like a powder that keeps me from looking oily. This stuff is light and does the trick, and it lasts forever! I keep two shades on hand, one for my lightest skin coloration and one for when I'm a bit more tan, and I only have to replace them maybe once every two years.
Neha M.
I purchased this product about a month ago and have tested it out a lot since then. Personally I feel that it's more cakey then other powders. It sticks to the concealed under my eye and adds an appearance of cakiness that I don't like. It is a good coverage powder, but I wouldn't use it if you have applied foundation and are putting this on top. It's best used alone.
Penny F.
Waverly, KS
I really like Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Bronzer Talc-Free Loose Powder. I have even used it as a mineral foundation before. It is a matte finish and very buildable. The only reason that I didn't give it five stars is because of it's wearability. I have other powders that stay and wear longer than this one.
Amber W.
LaPorte , IN
OMG do I love Physicians formula mineral wear bronzer talc-free losse powder. It blends so well with my face and other. I love this product. I use it everytime I do my make-up and will contiue to use Physicians Formula products! Long lasting coverage . I would definately recommend to my friends!!!
Misty N.
Royse City, TX
I have used this powder for YEARS!!! I REALLY love it and it has been the only powder that I set my foundation with because it keeps me from becoming oily throughout the day. Once in a while (if I'm really starting to sweat) I will reapply a light layer of this powder but it isn't necessary.
Aubrie G.
Coventry, RI
This product was not my favorite. It had a nice color and the packaging design is really cool, but having it on felt a little strange, almost like my skin wasn't breathing as much as I would like underneath it. I probably wouldn't purchase again, but others migh find it works for their skin.
Danielle G.
Indianapolis , IN
I don't love this powder. Now that I think of it I just may not be a big powder fan. For me this product went on very light and ghostly looking. Seems like it wore off very quickly. Some pros are that it there is a lot of product so the jar will last you a long time. Also it smells good.
Cassie D.
Butler, MO
I love the PF mineral powders, but the shade range is a bummer! The "translucent light" is closer to a true buff or beige color-which is a pain, and sad for pale PF fans. I wish they would make fewer gimmicky products, and focus on expanding their color range for powders and foundation.
Jennifer W.
When I can't afford my bare minerals this is what I turn to. The formula is great and has nice amount of coverage. I have light to medium with pinkish undertones and they had a nice selection of shades and I found a great match that blends in great.
Elvira G.
Is this a good powder for oily/acne prone skin?
Tiffany Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the coverage? Can I wear it without foundation or BB cream?
Tiffany Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the coverage? Can I wear it without foundation or BB cream?
Cynthia M.
Is this any better than the pressed powder? I heard good things about the pressed powder and was disappointed.
Hong anh N.
Honolulu, HI
Do you use this as like a translucent settings powder ? Same thing right ? If not, what's the difference?