BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

New! Softest brush ever! Flawless airbrush finish. Perfect for mineral pressed & loose powder. Flawless airbrushed results. Professional quality mineral makeup tool delivers the ultimate flawless and seamless coverage. New ultra-dense flat shape enhances the natural bendability of mineral pigments, buffing on skin for a completely uniform and even application of powder. The result is a visibly soft, smooth, perfectly eve complexion with an airbrushed finish. The softest brush you have ever felt! We promise! Flawless coverage. Airbrushed finish. Natural, non-cakey results. For extra-sensitive or breakout prone skin.

Physicians Formula Mineral Wear® Airbrushing Kabuki Brush
  • "This kabuki brush is soft, the size is actually perfect for my make up bag.. is softer than others" in 10 reviews
Kimberly M.
Pacoima, CA
Very soft and blends foundation and powder well , works well on my oily to dry skin type, I bought this brush at target. It was definitely worth the price and I would buy it again. Definitely recommend it.
Gabriella C.
This kabuki brush made my makeup application absolutely gorgeous! It was easy to use, and I bought this from Priceline pharmacy. I use it every time I apply my makeup and I would deffiently buy this brush again!!
Korin D.
Rocky Hill
I bought this brush to use with my mineral makeup instead of the smaller rounded kabuki I had been using. I noticed a big difference in ease and smoothness of application. The brush is made of short, dense, and very soft bristles, which makes it excellent for buffing in powders without irritation. It's a bit large and heavy for a brush, but it feels solid and I have not noticed any shedding in the two months I've had it. I do wish that it came with a cap to protect the bristles in travel, but otherwise I highly recommend this brush if you need to buff in powder foundations.
Seniora S.
Guerrara
Beautiful brush and easy to use to make light makeupIts price is reasonable and suitable for use make-up and put on skin
Jojita A.
Saida, Saida
i'm in love it i really want to try it please please let ne try it 😍Omg omg omg amazing one 😍 i wanna to try it o
Nilckah g.
Aguadilla
Me encanta ! Súper suave , se siente súper bien ! Me gusta ! Y es excelente calidad y muy bien manejable me encanta !
Gracie L.
Brentwood
This brush is amazing.  It makes your skin look FLAWLESS.  I have oily skin and the brush blends out product amazingly.  I bought the brush at CVS and it is very affordable.  I use the brush every time i wear foundation.  I am very satisfied with the well done job it does.
member-98be2
This brush is very flimsy, thin, and small. I would very much like this bush to have more bristles then it does. Although this brush had all these downfalls, it is perfect for setting foundation with powder rather than applying foundation. Overall it’s a great product if you’re looking for a natural, soft, look.
Stephanie M.
Lee
I love this Kabuki brush and it's great for wiping off excess powder or Fallout and is amazing I use it whenever I really have Fallout I prefer this better than my other brushes♥️♥️
Janet N.
Tampa, FL
This kuboki brush is great it easy to clean and it soft to the skin the bristle are so soft. I will continue to use it.
Jasmine G.