BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

New! Softest brush ever! Flawless airbrush finish. Perfect for mineral pressed & loose powder. Flawless airbrushed results. Professional quality mineral makeup tool delivers the ultimate flawless and seamless coverage. New ultra-dense flat shape enhances the natural bendability of mineral pigments, buffing on skin for a completely uniform and even application of powder. The result is a visibly soft, smooth, perfectly eve complexion with an airbrushed finish. The softest brush you have ever felt! We promise! Flawless coverage. Airbrushed finish. Natural, non-cakey results. For extra-sensitive or breakout prone skin.

Physicians Formula Mineral Wear® Airbrushing Kabuki Brush
  • "This kabuki brush is soft, the size is actually perfect for my make up bag.. is softer than others" in 10 reviews
RoseGoldॐ♒(indigo) s.
montreal
These brushes are not the best. I recently bought them. I should try to get more uses out of them so i kan do a real full review.
Fahren W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is a good little makeup brush/ kabuki made by physicians formula. The brush is dense, so it picks up the right amount of powder foundation or other powder products, yet it is tiny and compact, making it so easy to throw in a makeup bag, or for travel. It's extremely easy to use & makes powder applications very simple and quick yet does leave a pretty good makeup application! If you use pressed or loose powders in your regular everyday routine this would be a great little brush to have. I use more liquid foundations so I don't find myself reaching for this brush a lot after purchase, but my fiance's mother uses her kabuki almost daily for her pressed and loose powder applications. Are there better brushes out there that I personally have tried for powder?  Yes, such as IT Cosmetics' brush line, that are human hand cut and anti microbial, so they don't hold bacteria..or even tiny brushes made especially for powder like the bareminerals bareskin pro pressed powder brush that you just swirl around, and it applies seamlessly & flawless. Those brushes are also made better, meaning this brush sheds- or loses bristles fast after cleaning, it's not going to last as long as other brushes. I will say though, for a drugstore brand this little kabuki does work. If you wanted to compare it to a dupe for a high end prestige brand it world be almost like Tarte's tiny kabuki for powder but the bristles are not as great as that very compact bamboo handle Tarte brush that I've used on so many powder applications on others and holds up after cleaning. So if your a minimalist with makeup, or just like a very quick simple routine using powders, or need a quick brush for travel, this would be a good choice for you, it works and does get the application done. Would I repurchase from Ulta or CVS (drugstore), no, just because I have better brushes and really take my time, and being a makeup artist I have to have the best of the best applications. Would I recommend it to someone looking for a quick easy one and done powder application that doesn't want to shell out a lot of money on a powder brush, yes. And physicians formula can be expensive for a "drugstore" brand-BUT very often you can catch sales on this brand, that you won't ever catch for high end prestige brushes, like BOGO, or 50% off, or even coupons, like Ulta's $3.50 off any $15 purchase in their sales add every month, that work on this brand and not prestige/high end brushes; and that would cut down cost, then this brush would be a good choice especially paired with one of their mineral or pressed foundations or powders.
Cassie g.
jacksonville, florida
I use this for powder and it's not for me because I don't use powder for coverage I use it to set my makeup but if you use something like mac studio fix I would recommend this for you.
Saira K.
Kabuki četkica koja je izuzetno jednostavna za korištenje. Naspram četkica koje imam u svojoj kolekciji, ova je naprosto must have! Cijena se uklapa sa stilom života svake žene. Koristim je jako često i svaku pohvalu imam za ovu četku. Preporučujem!
Jessica A.
Falfurrias , TX
Personally I like the size of this brush. It fit Just fine in my hand. The bristles seemed dense enough for a kabuki brush. I just didn't like the feel of the bristles on my skin, like they weren't as soft as I'd hoped. It gets the job done but it's not the greatest even for a drugstore brand brush.
member-2f5c4
This brush is a soft and you distribute the base beautifully and you can use it to distribute blushTheir size is wonderful but the hand grip is uncomfortable
Melissa W.
Greenbrier
Not as good as an airbrush. But it's ok. Packaging was a little difficult to get into. Bought at ULTA. The brush itself feels nice. I have sensitive skin. So it was gentle enough to use. Maybe it could have a better handle for easier application.
Hannah M.
BEL AIR, MD
This brush is great for buffing out foundation or powder, but the flat top does make it hard to use on all the curves and lines in your face.
Ashleigh K.
Charleston, WV
Great little brush for powder application.Bristles are nice and soft and full.Easy to use every day.I have normal skin and it worked very well for me.Not too pricey which is good!
Meg C.
Austin
Cute, soft and blends well! Picks up a lot of product but the handle is pretty bulky. Wouldn't immediately go to Physicians Formula for brushes but this one does what it needs to do. Reasonably priced compared to more expensive kabuki brushes!
Jasmine G.