BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

New! Softest brush ever! Flawless airbrush finish. Perfect for mineral pressed & loose powder. Flawless airbrushed results. Professional quality mineral makeup tool delivers the ultimate flawless and seamless coverage. New ultra-dense flat shape enhances the natural bendability of mineral pigments, buffing on skin for a completely uniform and even application of powder. The result is a visibly soft, smooth, perfectly eve complexion with an airbrushed finish. The softest brush you have ever felt! We promise! Flawless coverage. Airbrushed finish. Natural, non-cakey results. For extra-sensitive or breakout prone skin.

Physicians Formula Mineral Wear® Airbrushing Kabuki Brush
  • "This kabuki brush is soft, the size is actually perfect for my make up bag.. is softer than others" in 10 reviews
Julia B.
Harlingen, TX
 I recommend i recomment. I recommend i recomment. I recommend i recomment. I recommend i recomment. I recommend i recomment
Elicia M.
Absecon, NJ
This brush is so soft ! I love it ! Applies your foundation in a beautiful but flawless way ! I am so happy I purchased this because I didn't think I was going to at first ... but this is a high quality brush !
Courtney B.
Creedmoor
I love this brush! I purchased at Walmart & I have to say it definitely gives you that airbrushed finish. This brush is also very affordable which is what I have always loved about physicians formula products, they're great but always affordable compared to "high end" stuff.
Melissa R.
Pittsburg, CA
Very soft brush and really affortable price. I love the color.The brush is small yoi carry it on your purse
Stacie H.
Greensburg, PA
I absolutely love my kabuki brush. I use it everyday I do my makeup and it does an amazing job of blending everything together so seemlessly. It makes my makeup look flawless and natural :-)
Alisha B.
Super soft and makeup goes on flawlessly. I love the way it just glides over my face and it super easy to take care of and clean.
Jennifer A.
Columbus, IN
Great brush!! Soft and helps great with coverage. Not bad pricing either. I would def recommend
Brianna M.
Carlton, GA
This is such an amazing brush! Very dense and gives good coverage with powders and such!
Michelle A.
Morgan City, LA
I did try this brand one time before and I really like that it left my skin looking pretty flawless I might say I would definitely try it again.
Kristi M.
I love this brush! Its so nice for blending/ putting my powder on (i have two one for bronzer one for powder) its a great brush that doesnt loose any hairs and is easily washed.
Jasmine G.