BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

New! Softest brush ever! Flawless airbrush finish. Perfect for mineral pressed & loose powder. Flawless airbrushed results. Professional quality mineral makeup tool delivers the ultimate flawless and seamless coverage. New ultra-dense flat shape enhances the natural bendability of mineral pigments, buffing on skin for a completely uniform and even application of powder. The result is a visibly soft, smooth, perfectly eve complexion with an airbrushed finish. The softest brush you have ever felt! We promise! Flawless coverage. Airbrushed finish. Natural, non-cakey results. For extra-sensitive or breakout prone skin.

Physicians Formula Mineral Wear® Airbrushing Kabuki Brush
  • "This kabuki brush is soft, the size is actually perfect for my make up bag.. is softer than others" in 10 reviews
Jessica A.
Falfurrias , TX
Personally I like the size of this brush. It fit Just fine in my hand. The bristles seemed dense enough for a kabuki brush. I just didn't like the feel of the bristles on my skin, like they weren't as soft as I'd hoped. It gets the job done but it's not the greatest even for a drugstore brand brush.
Gracie L.
Brentwood
This brush is amazing.  It makes your skin look FLAWLESS.  I have oily skin and the brush blends out product amazingly.  I bought the brush at CVS and it is very affordable.  I use the brush every time i wear foundation.  I am very satisfied with the well done job it does.
Shorty G.
Lewisville, TX
Have one of my own and it comes in handy where ever you go. This product I believe my best friend gave it to me for my birthday last year. I say it's worth the money to buy this product. I would totally get a new one soon it's in my bucket list for sure much love to this product
Courtney B.
Creedmoor
I love this brush! I purchased at Walmart & I have to say it definitely gives you that airbrushed finish. This brush is also very affordable which is what I have always loved about physicians formula products, they're great but always affordable compared to "high end" stuff.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
This brush is great for all over coverage.  Some kabuki brushes are too stiff, or way too soft, this one is just right for all over coverage.  It is easy enough to use that my niece, myself, and my mother all love ours.  I am completely satisfied with this product.
vanessa D.
Honestly my favorite kabuki brush! It’s great to have in your purse on the go, really easy to use an apply when contouring. It’s different because of the bristles they aren’t to ruff but smooth to use on your skin when applying contour powder or even cream contour!
Jenni Q.
Winder
I use this to apply my powder all over my face . It's a super good and affordable brush . I'm constantly reaching for it and it's definetly a must have! The brissles do have a tendency to fall out occasionally but it's nothing too bad . great product !
Francesca W.
10/10 would recommend!! This brush is sooo nice and soo soft!! It does a really nice job of blending out my makeup seamlessly!! It’s easy to clean as well. I like the packaging alot, its very simple which is a plus! I would definitely recommend this!!
Hannah P.
Wayne
An awesome brush but it sheds horridly!!! I did have one for awhile . I used it all the time , I bought mine at my local Walmart . Now it was cheep whenever I got for Christmas , so I don’t know if it is still cheep . But I do recommend it to others . Just be aware of the shedding !!!
Ariadna A.
El paso, TX
I love this brush!  It keep all your loose powder in one place and helps you take control of where  you will  be putting the product.  This brush is also good for  removing excess  powder from face or neck due to its round texture.
Jasmine G.