BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

New! Softest brush ever! Flawless airbrush finish. Perfect for mineral pressed & loose powder. Flawless airbrushed results. Professional quality mineral makeup tool delivers the ultimate flawless and seamless coverage. New ultra-dense flat shape enhances the natural bendability of mineral pigments, buffing on skin for a completely uniform and even application of powder. The result is a visibly soft, smooth, perfectly eve complexion with an airbrushed finish. The softest brush you have ever felt! We promise! Flawless coverage. Airbrushed finish. Natural, non-cakey results. For extra-sensitive or breakout prone skin.

Physicians Formula Mineral Wear® Airbrushing Kabuki Brush
  • "This kabuki brush is soft, the size is actually perfect for my make up bag.. is softer than others" in 10 reviews
Jennifer H.
Vienna, VA
Such a smooth application! Works really well with any product.  Love love it ! Love how the brush is so so soft . One of the best brushes I’ve ever used to be honest .  The brush is like more short and I feel like I have more control in it . If your looking to buy it . Get it (: recommend for sure
Melissa W.
Greenbrier
Not as good as an airbrush. But it's ok. Packaging was a little difficult to get into. Bought at ULTA. The brush itself feels nice. I have sensitive skin. So it was gentle enough to use. Maybe it could have a better handle for easier application.
Fatima R.
Seaside, CA
I love this brush! It blends everything out so great and makes it look so smoothly. I also love how it is not harsh on your skin. I use it very often it’s one of my favorite. I think the price for it is great and will recommend it.
Fahren W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is a good little makeup brush/ kabuki made by physicians formula. The brush is dense, so it picks up the right amount of powder foundation or other powder products, yet it is tiny and compact, making it so easy to throw in a makeup bag, or for travel. It's extremely easy to use & makes powder applications very simple and quick yet does leave a pretty good makeup application! If you use pressed or loose powders in your regular everyday routine this would be a great little brush to have. I use more liquid foundations so I don't find myself reaching for this brush a lot after purchase, but my fiance's mother uses her kabuki almost daily for her pressed and loose powder applications. Are there better brushes out there that I personally have tried for powder?  Yes, such as IT Cosmetics' brush line, that are human hand cut and anti microbial, so they don't hold bacteria..or even tiny brushes made especially for powder like the bareminerals bareskin pro pressed powder brush that you just swirl around, and it applies seamlessly & flawless. Those brushes are also made better, meaning this brush sheds- or loses bristles fast after cleaning, it's not going to last as long as other brushes. I will say though, for a drugstore brand this little kabuki does work. If you wanted to compare it to a dupe for a high end prestige brand it world be almost like Tarte's tiny kabuki for powder but the bristles are not as great as that very compact bamboo handle Tarte brush that I've used on so many powder applications on others and holds up after cleaning. So if your a minimalist with makeup, or just like a very quick simple routine using powders, or need a quick brush for travel, this would be a good choice for you, it works and does get the application done. Would I repurchase from Ulta or CVS (drugstore), no, just because I have better brushes and really take my time, and being a makeup artist I have to have the best of the best applications. Would I recommend it to someone looking for a quick easy one and done powder application that doesn't want to shell out a lot of money on a powder brush, yes. And physicians formula can be expensive for a "drugstore" brand-BUT very often you can catch sales on this brand, that you won't ever catch for high end prestige brushes, like BOGO, or 50% off, or even coupons, like Ulta's $3.50 off any $15 purchase in their sales add every month, that work on this brand and not prestige/high end brushes; and that would cut down cost, then this brush would be a good choice especially paired with one of their mineral or pressed foundations or powders.
Brittany B.
Sandoval, IL
I love this this brush for foundation. I've used a lot of brushes and I think this has to be one of my favorites due to the fact that it blends beautifully. After blending into my face and neck it looks as if I'm not even wearing anything, which I like. Still has good coverage but not over doing it.
esmeralda a.
NY
this brush is amazing it's small but just because it's small doesn't mean it doesn't get the job done. It had a good value to it and I use it every time I need to do my face. My skin type is combonational skin and would recommend to friends family and more
Renae A.
Gardendale, AL
I love the Kabuki Physicians Formula brushes. They last forever it seems and apply cosmetics so well it almost looks airbrushed. I have tried to half and half face with my airbrush gun and a kabuki and it was hard to tell the difference. Perfect brush
Ashleigh K.
Charleston, WV
Great little brush for powder application.Bristles are nice and soft and full.Easy to use every day.I have normal skin and it worked very well for me.Not too pricey which is good!
Kimberly M.
Pacoima, CA
Very soft and blends foundation and powder well , works well on my oily to dry skin type, I bought this brush at target. It was definitely worth the price and I would buy it again. Definitely recommend it.
LAUREN B.
Loved it!! Used it for the first time a few months ago and fell in love with the texture of the brush and application. Great value for a reasonable price. The quality has lasted from everyday use.
Jasmine G.