BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

New! Creates a Luminous Blushing Glow All Skin Tones Real Mineral Pearl Extract   For a Rosy Glow Includes Built-In Mirror and a High Quality Brush Multi-Colored Mineral Pearls for an Illuminating Blushing Glow Unique palette of multi-colored pearls blends together to create an instantly healthy-looking glow for cheeks. Ultra-blendable powder blush delivers a soft wash of color with a luminous finish. Real Mineral Pearl Extract Delivers a luxurious skin-perfecting effect: Radiant finish brightens skin for a flawless and youthful glow.  Protects and conditions skin with antioxidant properties. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance Free. Non-Comedogenic. Dermatologist Approved. Paraben Free. For information in the USA call 800-227-0333. ; see more...

• Does this make sensitive skin break out?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if it lasts all day and if it's too shimmery? 5 Answers
MK J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this brand of makeup. This blush looked good on my skin and I like that it has a shimmer to it. I didn’t have to use much highlighter, which was nice.
Mary T.
This is a very faint pink when it goes on your skin. It is very shimmery. Packaging is adorable. It does come with a brush that you may or may not use. It also has a mirror. I found it to be very light on my skin. It takes a lot to build. It is very shiny. Very good for those who want to have a glowing skin. It also shows that very well under a highlight. I would recommend
Samantha M.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this forever! I have it in two shades. One is more of a pinky, highlight shade and the other is a warm bronzer shade. I love them both. They blend very well and glide on smoothly. Great products!
Maddie B.
cullman, AL
this blush is so pretty on the face. its a very soft powder it doesnt go on dark which is great so you can build up to the color you want.
it does have a shimmery shiny when its on the cheek but its not a greasy oil look its just beautiful. love this.
Kayla S.
Travelers Rest, SC
This blush is amazing because it acts as an highlighter as well. I have been using this blush for years. It makes my cheeks glow with color and I always get complements on my blush.
Vanessa A.
I absolutely hate this! Don't get me wrong it's has a lot of pigment but it's so easy to go overboard on blush! I also don't like how it looks on the skin. It shows off the texture of my skin. I really don't like this product.
Heather H.
Hico, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy moly this stuff is beautiful! Such a soft, subtle glow and blendable, buildable color! Amazing price, too. I like to use it as a blush or blush topper.
Melissa R.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this alot. It always looks so nice and glow on my skin. And it smells super pretty. I can always smell it on my face after I've put it on.
Lyne F.
Perry
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the rosey color of this blush. All the physicians formula products are amazing and this blush definitely is a great product.
Cassie C.
Norman, OK
Love love love!!! I absolutely love this product! It's great for hi-lighting your cheekbones! Amazing product!
Lissette B.
Does anyone know if it lasts all day and if it's too shimmery?
Brittany G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make sensitive skin break out?