BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Talc-Free Mineral Wear™ Mineral Foundation For extra sensitive and breakout-prone skin! Anti-microbial sponge delivery system Hypoallergenic, Fragrance free, Oil free, Non-comedogenic, Dermatologist approved The Talk on Talc!   This gentle, talc-free formula was specially developed for the most sensitive and/or breakout-prone skin.  For extra sensitive skin, less is more, less colorants that is.  This gentle formula allows skin to breathe and can help to minimize the risk of irritation and breakout. Mineral Wear for a Natural Wear!  Minerals such as Titanium Dioxide & Iron Oxides help achieve a smooth, "second skin" feel and finish.  The weightless formula delivers an incredibly soft and smooth application that perfectly matches your complexion for a comfortable all-day wear.  Provides the look of a flawless complexion with a nat see more...

• Does this foundation work well for acne coverage? Where could som...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this I use this brand from walmart but never seen...1 Answers
  • How much coverage does this give? I have acne prone skin, so I n...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Works great for combination oily/dry skin and doesn't cause the breakout that most drugstore foundations do." in 1 review
  • "It gives great coverage covers imperfections and it last all day." in 1 review
  • "This has good coverage, it makes your face look pretty flawless if you apply it with a brush and set it with the matching mineral powder by the brand." in 1 review
Noelle P.
This makeup gives my acne prone, oily skin, acne scarred skin the best coverage. It does not get cakey and a little goes a long way! Dewey finish but if you use their translucent powder it instantly becomes matte! I prefer it over M.A.C!
Lauren K.
Fishers, IN
The formula is nice but it is so difficult to get out of the tube! I appreciate that this foundation does not have any irritating ingredients, but I found this product to be too tedious to use.
Kelly H.
Mountville, PA
This product works great and covered well. It was a little light for my skin tone, but it got the job done. It was easy to apply and super quick.
Misty N.
Royse City, TX
No!!!! Too heavy, cakes up bad. Can see all your pores! Not a good foundation!!!
Tanya B.
Review for: Natural Beige, Creamy Beige
This product covers up my acne so well. I use the Physicians Formula loose powder after applying the foundation and it stays on all day!! I never have to reapply.
Jess N.
I wasn't too big of a fav of this product while I love that they are natural it definitely made my face break out and have that Cakey appearance to it. My pores clog super easily so this was definitely not for some sometimes natural is not better until hat case even though I wish it was!
Kristin V.
Riviera Beach, FL
I used to use this religiously in high school when my skin was breakout prone and unpredictable. It was great for coverage and not aggravating any other issues I had.
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
Review for: Spf 15, Sand 2448
First of I want to explain why I personally didn't like this product; I got this foundation because it was on sale and I had heard such good things about the brand but this foundation worked horrible on my skin; I used a small amount and it looked cakey, so I tried an even smaller amount and it still looked odd, I'm not sure if it was just because of my skin type, I have very dry skin. After I tried the foundation a few times without it working I decided to give it to my mother, she loved it and it worked great with her skin so the foundation really isn't that bad depending on your skin type, my mom has normal skin with few acne breakouts and this covered her skin very well. Also I agree with other people about the sponge applicator, its very weird but I just squirted it on to my make up brush to use.
Julie R.
Blue Springs, MO
Review for: Spf 15, Sand 2448
I'm not real impressed with this product. I feel that their selection on color shades is pretty limited compared to other brands. I haven't been able to find a shade that really works for me. It's either too light or too dark. In my experience, the coverage isn't all that great. It's hard for me to put it on and rub it in well and evenly. This could be due to the fact that I go a little light on the application because I don't like the "cakey" look I get when I apply more. I do like the fact that it works well on problem/sensitive skin and it doesn't cause skin flair-ups. I love physicians formula products but this foundation is a a bit of a let down for me.
Kaylee P.
Wendell, ID
Stove is the best foundation of her! I have very sensitive skin and dissed works great! Is very buildable and has great coverage! I have used this for years and tell him still love it! It has a sponge applicator but it does come off so you can wash it or if you don't want to use it you don't have to. I love the formula of this and will continue to pile yet. I usually can't find it in the stores I have to order it online.
Shelby F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this foundation work well for acne coverage? Where could someone purchase it?
Kate J.
Beaufort, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much coverage does this give? I have acne prone skin, so I need something that covers, but won't clog my pores.
Melanie C.
I see that this product says its for acne-prone skin, but does it truly help? Also in reading the reviews I see that some found it "cakey" is this true, anyway to prevent it?
Audrey S.
Lewisburg , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this I use this brand from walmart but never seen this.? And how high does an impact score have to be to get a vox box?????