BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Talc-Free Mineral Wear Mineral™ Cream Concealer For extra sensitive or breakout-prone skin! Mineral formula for ultra-smooth, natural looking coverage SPF 10 1st Ever Cream Concealer with Mineral Water! Convenient click pen Light hides minor imperfections Hypoallergenic, Fragrance free, Dermatologist approved, Non-comedogenic The Talk on Talc!  This gentle, talc-free formula was specially developed for the most sensitive and/or breakout-prone skin.  For extra sensitive skin, less is more, less colorants that is.  This gentle formula allows skin to breathe and can help to minimize the risk of irritation and breakout. Mineral Wear for a Natural Wear!   Minerals such as Titanium Dioxide and Iron Oxides help achieve a smooth, "second skin" feel and finish.  Other essential mineral extracts such as Rhodochrosite, Malachite and Smithsonite see more...

• Has anyone with medium skin tone used this? I know physician form...1 Answers
Daniella E.
Long Beach, CA
Love physicians formaula. Currently am using their CC and I am addicted. This concealer is good for covering those pimples or dark spots. I add a lighter shade for under my eyes. The product is not thick. And easy to blend.
Justina W.
Warrensburg, MO
This is the perfect touch up concealer. It blends wonderful and holds all day. I have very oily skin and this concealer helps with that.
Lauren W.
Shaker Hts, OH
This product was really average for me. It corrected my red spots and under eye circles well but felt greasy and didn't blend well with my other face make up. Not worth it.
Katie S.
I remember buying this when I had acne as a teen and was desperate to find a good concealer. It was hard matching this to my skin and it came out slightly gooey after a while. The brush made it hard to apply and sometimes when you clicked the end to bring more product to the tip, too much came out. It felt like I was painting the concealer on my face instead of carefully applying it.
Christy E.
Fulton, MD
When I threw away all of my traditional prospducts with the nasty chemicals I bought this first. It's ok. Works well for a supermarket brand.
Kristin V.
Riviera Beach, FL
Great concealer for dark under eye circles like mine! Lasts a while and doesn't get caked on after wearing it all day long!
Haley S.
Good concealer and it blends well it is easy to apply and easy to take off. I love this product
Karen A.
iowa
Quisiera tenerlo e mirado videos de como hacen este producto y si mira que si funcionan
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Yana S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The product was nice, but ran out very fast, and didnt come out too well out of the packaging. I liked the coverage, but for some reason it turned reallllllllly watery halfway though the contents of the whole tube. I still used it all, but it didnt sit as well and began to crease.
Liv P.
Orem, UT
Has anyone with medium skin tone used this? I know physician formula always tends to say that things are for medium skin tone but really it's for light skin tone'.