BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

New!  Talc-Free Mineral Wear Concealer Stick For extra sensitive or breakout-prone skin! Light hides minor imperfections Minimalist Formula for ultra-smooth, full coverage SPF 15 The Talk on Talc!  Gentle, talc-free, minimalist formula allows skin to breathe    Can help to minimize the risk of irritation and breakout Eliminates the look of a chalky, dry finish Mineral Wear for a Natural Wear!  Minerals such as Mica and Silica help achieve a smooth, "second skin" feel and finish.  Luxurious mineral gems including Amethyst, Ruby, and Sapphire Powder provide a smoothing effect to help minimize appearance of fine lines. Ultra-creamy concealer stick delivers smooth, even and full coverage throughout the day. A Daily Dose of Vitamins and Minerals!  Derivatives of Vitamins A & E, natural anti see more...

Janelle C.
Reading, PA
I have never used this concealer. I am trying to buy it for i can see if it works. I want to see if its better than other ones. I want to know if its long lasting. Do they deliver? I dont really like going to the stores and stuff. If i like it i would probably buy it again.
Karina A.
Denver, CO
I really like the Physicians Formula Mineral Concealer Stick. Gets the job done quick and very easy to use. I also like how it's portable and having it on a stick makes is easier to carry.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
My very first product from this line and I love this concealer stick. I use it as a foundation on days I'm in a hurry.
Chanel D.
Clinton Township, MI
I love this concealer it's very full coverage and it blends out really easy
Gabriele V.
Tewksbury , MA
I love this concealer stick! I get money CVS and stack my extrabucks rewards. I use this to hide blemishes, dark spots, and even the pesky under eye darkness when I haven't slept enough. I would highly recommend it!
janna G.
Long Beach, CA
I love the stick option. It's honesty made applying concealer so easy for me. I get it where it needs to be and beauty blend the rest. I rarely ever use any other kind of concealer because I love it so much
Alla L.
I always use Physicians Formula! I actually found this at my Target. I have not seen it before, and picked it up for a test. I loved it! It hid my blemishes well, and it wasn't too heavy, which is good. It has been getting warm here, so I was a bit scared if it where to last me all day. Stayed with me all day:) Love it, and am now incorporating it in my normal makeup routine.
Alyssa P.
Visalia, CA
This is a very thick product. And hard to blend sometimes. It covers well but wish it was not so thick but love the coverage. Could just be my skin.
Kristina R.
This concealer stick I stays pretty well however you have to be nearly on the dot with color or its a disaster!
Bei L.
Monterey Park, CA
I like using this product. It really help conceal dark spots. It's very easy to apply and it's long lasting.  I recommend this product.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it work for sensitive skin really ?
Devin F.
Titusville, FL
Does this cover up well? Does it clump on your skin or smudge? Is it noticeable or does it look natural? Does it irritate skin or cause acne? Is it better for your skin than most other similar products?
Janelle C.
Reading, PA
Does it cover up blemishes?