BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Talc-Free Mineral Wear™ Mineral Blush For extra sensitive or breakout-prone skin! Ultra-smooth natural looking color Minimalist formula helps reduce irritation & breakout Includes built-in mirror & brush! Hypoallergenic, Fragrance free, Dermatologist approved, Non-comedogenic, Oil free The Talk on Talc!  While most powder blush formulas contain talc as their main ingredient, this minimalist talc-free formula was specially developed for the most sensitive and/or breakout-prone skin.  For extra sensitive skin, less is more, less ingredients that is.  This gentle formula allows skin to breathe and can help to minimize the risk of irritation and breakout. Mineral Wear for a Natural Wear!  Minerals provide color that is good-for-your-skin and help achieve soft, sheer shades for a smooth, natural finish.  Mineral Wear™ Blush is long lastin see more...

• Does this smell nice? Like fruity/food or have a chemical smell?2 Answers
  • Does this smell nice? Like fruity/food or have a chemical smell?1 Answers
  • I wanted to know if this could also double as a eyeshadow as well?1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
member-271ebabaa
member-271ebabaa
Fort Bragg, NC
I have been using physicians formula for years but just started using this blush recently and I love it!! It pigmented beautifully and sits on the face perfectly. I love the color of it. Physicians formula is my favorite brand make-up so I am so glad I found a blush that I love from this brand.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
I personally didn't like the color of this blush. It came off as more warm-toned than I was expecting from looking at the pan. However, it didn't irritate my acne-prone skin and applied really well. If you like the color, I think the formula would make for a great blush.
Yana S.
Yana S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
cute, light, and girly. builds VERY quickly, so make sure you tap the excess of your brush, unless you want to look like santa clause. its pretty matte and thats super important to me in a blush, because my bronzer and highlighter can shine, but why should my blush!?
Joann H.
Joann H.
Mount Airy, NC
Loved the feel and formula of this blush, but I think the color just wasn't right for me, because it seemed too red or something. Even when I barely dabbed my brush through it, it still seemed too much. I'm hoping to try another color and have better luck!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Richmond, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love anything physician formula. It always helps make my skin feel and look better. It's a great price, and you can find it just about anywhere at any drug store. This blush is beautiful and light, it's the perfect shade for spring and summer.
A J.
A J.
The pigment is gorgeous especially right on your cheek bone. Has a bit of a shimmer finish and works well with highlighters. It's too loose so there isn't much fall out what so ever. Definitely recommend.
Shana L.
Shana L.
Scottsbluff, NE
I love this color! It doesn't apply so pink, just gives a nice little Sunkist color. I use a different brush with this. Not a fan of the flat brush. But that won't stop me from buying it!
Nanci A.
Nanci A.
I love this blush because of the dimension it offers, and depth of color! It has great pigmentation, and blends so nicely! Most important of all is that its affordable!
Erika L.
Erika L.
Chandler , Az
When I first bought this blush I didn't like the color and got rid of it, but after using other brands I realized I do like the color and now I regret throwing it out.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty colors. Pretty good at lasting for a drugstore blush but its not something i reach for
tanwi n.
tanwi n.
Before giving it a try i would like to know reveiws for this product...how i it??
Lancaster, CA
Does this smell nice? Like fruity/food or have a chemical smell?
Joanna F.
Joanna F.
Is the color long lasting? I find that powder blush fades on me.
Mesha C.
Mesha C.
Albany, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to know if this could also double as a eyeshadow as well?
Lancaster, CA
Does this smell nice? Like fruity/food or have a chemical smell?