Physicians Formula Mineral 3-in-1 Corrector + Primer + Powder uploaded by Mandy W.Physicians Formula Mineral 3-in-1 Corrector + Primer + Powder uploaded by Erica H.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Perfecting blend evens out skin tone New! 3-in-1 Corrector + Primer + Powder Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Non-Comedogenic Dermatologist Approved Paraben Free For extra sensitive or breakout-prone skin Minimalist formula helps reduce irritation and breakout 3-in-1 Corrector  + Primer + Powder In one simple step, this versatile powder color corrects the most common skin imperfections, smoothes skin texture and evens out skin tone. All colors blend together to create a perfect canvas finish:  Pink brightens, Green tones down redness and Yellow adds warmth. High-Tech Japanese Formula High-performance, lightweight texture can be worn alone or layered with other Mineral Wear face products. Delivers a natural-looking finish that won t take, crease or settle into fine lines. The Talk on Talc Gentle, talc-free, minimalist formula allows skin to breathe see more...

• I recently purchased this mineral 3-1 powder. Was just wondering ...3 Answers
  • Does this product look cakey on you? 2 Answers
  • This product works on sensitive skin? It looks so good! 2 Answers
Megan C.
Megan C.
I've been using this since high school. I love it. Covers up redness from acne great! I use it with 2 other products that came with it in a combo pack (blemish something, I got it at Walmart). With using the other products along with it helps. I also used this when I had 6am shifts at the gym I worked at, I'd roll out of bed and put this on to cover red spots on my face and go.
Sofia M.
Sofia M.
Queen Creek, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far the best setting powder I have ever tried! The amount of product you get for the price is wonderful, and not to mention the exquisite quality ! This powder got me through three hours of on and off rain at a concert without caking or moving my makeup. Definitely my go to! Plus the green color correcting works wonders with my naturally very rosy cheeks !
Aly S.
Aly S.
I use this product as a setting powder for my under eyes since it goes on very white. I've yet to use this on the rest of my face in fear it will completely wash me out. It works amazing under the eyes and helps with creasing during the day. The formula is so silky smooth and it goes on really easy.
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I'm a fan of physician formula so I didn't hesitate to purchase this. Boy was I wrong! All this did was put a strange powder on my face. It didn't cover anything, didn't give me a good base, or even look like I had a regular powder on my face. It also crumbles when you put your brush to it.
Jen D.
Jen D.
Hanahan, SC
This powder is just a gimmick. You may need yellow, green, and pink correct on some areas of your face to mask imperfections and even out skin tone but all together all piebald isn't going to help anything. You will get it all together all over and not specific colors where you need it.
Sierra A.
Sierra A.
Adams Center, NY
My favorite powder. It works great at correcting flaws with or without foundation. The powder is silky, pigmented and rich. I use the yellow color to set my under eye concealer. I prefer it over Anastasia Beverly Hills banana powder. I feel the quality is better as well.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great finishing powder. I wouldn't suggest wearing it on its own, but it layers nicely over foundation or a BB cream. It doesn't do anything dramatic in terms of color-correcting, but it did leave my skin matte all day without looking cakey. Great for T-Zone!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have fair skin and need a powder to set your under eyes, this is it. It's a light weight matte finish that helps brighten up the under eye and keeps your concealer in place all day. I've hit pan on so many of these, and I can never find anything that compares.
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
I honestly love all of the physician formula products. Their products are organic and help with sensitive skin. They have never made me break out and they feel very light weight on the skin. It's definitely long-term wearable!
Maria D.
Maria D.
Aurora, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is and absolute holy grail! I have normal to combination skin and it work amazing for setting my eyes! It is long lasting. Great pricing, you get a lot of product, I just absolutely love it! Totally recommend.
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Louisville, KY
How's this powder for oily sensitive skin? Also, would it cover some of my red undertones?
Patty V.
Patty V.
Modesto, CA
I recently purchased this mineral 3-1 powder. Was just wondering if I need to use this once I put my concealer on? I also have medium skin tone, will this product make me look pale?
Egdymar D.
Egdymar D.
This product works on sensitive skin? It looks so good!
Jacquelin R.
Jacquelin R.
Indio, CA
How many different colors do you have with this product
Myra D.
Myra D.
Soledad, CA
Does this product look cakey on you?