Add a Photo

By PHYSICIANS FORMULA
#176 in Finishing & Translucent Powders
Perfecting blend evens out skin tone New! 3-in-1 Corrector + Primer + Powder Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Non-Comedogenic Dermatologist Approved Paraben Free For extra sensitive or breakout-prone skin Minimalist formula helps reduce irritation and breakout 3-in-1 Corrector  + Primer + Powder In one simple step, this versatile powder color corrects the most common skin imperfections, smoothes skin texture and evens out skin tone. All colors blend together to create a perfect canvas finish:  Pink brightens, Green tones down redness and Yellow adds warmth. High-Tech Japanese Formula High-performance, lightweight texture can be worn alone or layered with other Mineral Wear face products. Delivers a natural-looking finish that won t take, crease or settle into fine lines. The Talk on Talc Gentle, talc-free, minimalist formula allows skin to breathe
Photos (2)
Robyn W.
Robyn W.
Russell spgs, Ky
I have tried so many powders, and I can honestly say that Physicians Formula powders are my absolute holy grail favorites! This powder comes is a really nice, clear package and includes a pretty usable small brush for application. There's also a mirror in the bottom of the package. I got the shade creamy natural. These powders run lighter than their others, I believe, because I have fair skin and this matches well. It's not a dramatic color-corrector but the powder itself has a nice level of coverage and leaves an amazing finish. It's not too dry/powdery looking but it's not shiny at all. I will repurchase this when I get close to running out. For more coverage, I recommend the Physicians Formula Mineral Face Powder, regular version. It's similar but has slightly more coverage I think. I use them both over a BB cream or liquid foundation.
Alycia R.
Alycia R.
Lawrenceville, GA
I used this as a setting powder more than a color-correcting powder, hoping some small amount of color-cancelling would occur. I found it very easy to apply, starting with the T-zone and then buffing outward to the rest of the face. I got this at Ulta for B1G1 50% off, along with the Murmur bronzer. This helped the price a little bit. I have to say I enjoyed the effects, and it took away the tackiness of my foundation. I would recommend to anyone who finds it to cake up after too much application, try using a misting/setting spray to let this "melt" into your skin after you apply it. Or, over top, press with a damp sponge to help it look less powdery. Hope the tip helps!
Megan C.
Megan C.
I've been using this since high school. I love it. Covers up redness from acne great! I use it with 2 other products that came with it in a combo pack (blemish something, I got it at Walmart). With using the other products along with it helps. I also used this when I had 6am shifts at the gym I worked at, I'd roll out of bed and put this on to cover red spots on my face and go.
Sofia M.
Sofia M.
Queen Creek, AZ
This is by far the best setting powder I have ever tried! The amount of product you get for the price is wonderful, and not to mention the exquisite quality ! This powder got me through three hours of on and off rain at a concert without caking or moving my makeup. Definitely my go to! Plus the green color correcting works wonders with my naturally very rosy cheeks !
tehila r.
tehila r.
I got this because youtuber Thataylaa is super pale and loved it.
it's great as under eye setting powder bec it's brightening. I sometimes use it as an all over face powder but it's extremely white and washes me out. But does do a little color correct. haven't found a powder that can do the same thing
Aly S.
Aly S.
I use this product as a setting powder for my under eyes since it goes on very white. I've yet to use this on the rest of my face in fear it will completely wash me out. It works amazing under the eyes and helps with creasing during the day. The formula is so silky smooth and it goes on really easy.
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I'm a fan of physician formula so I didn't hesitate to purchase this. Boy was I wrong! All this did was put a strange powder on my face. It didn't cover anything, didn't give me a good base, or even look like I had a regular powder on my face. It also crumbles when you put your brush to it.
Jen D.
Jen D.
Hanahan, SC
This powder is just a gimmick. You may need yellow, green, and pink correct on some areas of your face to mask imperfections and even out skin tone but all together all piebald isn't going to help anything. You will get it all together all over and not specific colors where you need it.
Sierra A.
Sierra A.
Adams Center, NY
My favorite powder. It works great at correcting flaws with or without foundation. The powder is silky, pigmented and rich. I use the yellow color to set my under eye concealer. I prefer it over Anastasia Beverly Hills banana powder. I feel the quality is better as well.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
This is a great finishing powder. I wouldn't suggest wearing it on its own, but it layers nicely over foundation or a BB cream. It doesn't do anything dramatic in terms of color-correcting, but it did leave my skin matte all day without looking cakey. Great for T-Zone!
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Louisville, KY
How's this powder for oily sensitive skin? Also, would it cover some of my red undertones?
Patty V.
Patty V.
Modesto , CA
I recently purchased this mineral 3-1 powder. Was just wondering if I need to use this once I put my concealer on? I also have medium skin tone, will this product make me look pale?
Egdymar D.
Egdymar D.
This product works on sensitive skin? It looks so good!
Jacquelin R.
Jacquelin R.
Indio, CA
How many different colors do you have with this product
Myra D.
Myra D.
Soledad, CA
Does this product look cakey on you?