BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Perfecting blend creates a healthy glow. Talc-free. For extra sensitive or breakout-prone skin! Minimalist formula helps reduce irritation and breakout. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance free. Paraben free. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist approved. 3-in1 Corrector + Brightener + Bronzer. In one simple step, this versatile bronzer blends together to bring warmt. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Taylor C.
Review for: Light Bronzer more...
Physicians formula is my favorite drugstore brand for face makeup. In the winter I tend to use color corrector and this one is nice but I prefer a liquid or cream over a powder. Would recommend to others
Kimberly R.
Harrison, NJ
I'm never disappointed with Physicians Formula bronzers. The formula is so smooth and it's always true to it's color. The color pay off is just right and I love how softly it blends into the skin regardless of the brush you use.
Marianne C.
I've always been an advocate for maintaining an au naturale "make-up free" look, but sometimes you just have to brighten your face with some bronzer. I have sensitive skin that's prone to break out from makeup, and I haven't experienced any problems with this one.
My technique for applying: Use a makeup brush and make the shape of the number 3 from your temple to your cheekbone, and down to the jawline on each side of your face for an even glow!
Heather b.
Roseville, CA
I love this stuff. I swirl my brush around the whole compact to brighten up my cheekbones and then use the tip of my brush to get just the pink color for the apples of my cheeks. its kind of like a blush and a bronzer in one. It also doesn't make me break out or irritate my skin. It lasts a really long time too. I've been using my compact for at least two months now and I am just starting to see some of the silver underneath the makeup. I would definitely recommend this product.
Racquel C.
I adore this product a little powder comes along way.It is also good for sensitive skin.i love the packaging it has built in mirrors and not only that it comes with a cute brush.
Emma M.
Fresno, CA
Okay ladies! I ABSOLUTELY adore this stuff! And that's weird for me to say about a bronzer but this might be my holy grail. The colors all blend together so effortlessly to create the most flattering bronze shade I have yet to find! 5 stars all day everyday!
Jordin P.
Manchester, CT
I'm quite pale year round, but I always like to liven up my face with a little bit of this talc-free bronzer. The swirled palate of differing shades of bronze and a little bit of pink is just enough to brighten me up. The all natural ingredients and talc-free are just perks!
Victoria L.
Ocean City, NJ
Love love this product! I can not say enough good things about this product. It tones down my redness, helps cover blemishes and dark circles. it has a matte finish which is perfect for my oily t-zone!
Nina Z.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is great as a bronzer blush and highlight it dose stay on most of the day leaving your face look flawless i love this stuff so much
Kathryn S.
This product is great for giving you that summer glow! The colors blend perfectly and it doesn't take much product to get results.
Daisy L.
Colton, CA
Do you need any other foundations are anything to go along with this product or will this do the trick?