BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Perfecting blend creates a healthy glow. Talc-free. For extra sensitive or breakout-prone skin! Minimalist formula helps reduce irritation and breakout. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance free. Paraben free. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist approved. 3-in1 Corrector + Brightener + Bronzer. In one simple step, this versatile bronzer blends together to bring warmt. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Taylor C.
Review for: Light Bronzer
Physicians formula is my favorite drugstore brand for face makeup. In the winter I tend to use color corrector and this one is nice but I prefer a liquid or cream over a powder. Would recommend to others
Kimberly R.
Harrison, NJ
I'm never disappointed with Physicians Formula bronzers. The formula is so smooth and it's always true to it's color. The color pay off is just right and I love how softly it blends into the skin regardless of the brush you use.
Victoria L.
Ocean City, NJ
Love love this product! I can not say enough good things about this product. It tones down my redness, helps cover blemishes and dark circles. it has a matte finish which is perfect for my oily t-zone!
Heather b.
Roseville, CA
I love this stuff. I swirl my brush around the whole compact to brighten up my cheekbones and then use the tip of my brush to get just the pink color for the apples of my cheeks. its kind of like a blush and a bronzer in one. It also doesn't make me break out or irritate my skin. It lasts a really long time too. I've been using my compact for at least two months now and I am just starting to see some of the silver underneath the makeup. I would definitely recommend this product.
Amira M.
Columbia, MO
I am normally a huge fan of bronzes and i use them almost everyday. Its light weight and great for everyday use
Nina Z.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is great as a bronzer blush and highlight it dose stay on most of the day leaving your face look flawless i love this stuff so much
Emma M.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay ladies! I ABSOLUTELY adore this stuff! And that's weird for me to say about a bronzer but this might be my holy grail. The colors all blend together so effortlessly to create the most flattering bronze shade I have yet to find! 5 stars all day everyday!
Kathryn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for giving you that summer glow! The colors blend perfectly and it doesn't take much product to get results.
Racquel C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this product a little powder comes along way.It is also good for sensitive skin.i love the packaging it has built in mirrors and not only that it comes with a cute brush.
Aramina H.
Freeburg, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great. Always leaves me glowing and looking sun-kissed. I can't get enough of this brand.
Daisy L.
Colton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you need any other foundations are anything to go along with this product or will this do the trick?