11 colors available

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

First ever radiant mineral powder boosts the flow of oxygen into skin with spf 20. Increases cell metabolism, allows skin to breathe so pores remain unclogged to prevent breakouts, brightens dull skin. see more...

• What type of coverage does this give and is it buildable? I would l...1 Answers
  • Does this give a radiant glow like it claims? Also I was told to us...1 Answers
  • Can anyone compare this powder and the Rimmel stay matte powder? I'...2 Answers
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Fullerton, CA
Physicians Formula is my #1 favorite drug store makeup brand. Their products are great and a very good value. I also have very acne-prone skin and this has been the only brand that does not cause me to breakout...even if I forget to wash my face at night! I love all their products, but I swear by their mineral wear loose talc-free powder. It gives perfect coverage for me and I can always use their concealer stick before applying the powder if I have any problem areas on my face. It does not feel heavy or look cakey at all. It looks very natural. For my everyday look I wear the PF Mineral Wear Loose Talc-Free Powder!
Nicky R.
Nicky R.
Richmond, VA
I use this as a foundation, not a powder. It provides great coverage on its own, but occasionally I will apply concealer first, and apply this powder on top.
I use my own brush to apply because I find it applies lighter and wastes product if you use the brush it comes with. The packaging is bizarre, and since I don't use the brush, sort of pointless.... but the product inside is great. I would recommend to people with sensitive skin or who do not like the heavy or moist feeling of a liquid foundation.
Kate L.
Kate L.
Denver , CO
Have you ever had a powder that seems absolutely NEVER ending? This is very much describes PF Mineral Wear! This is a decent powder, not great, but works. It removes the shine, gives a nice cover. But it just seems a bit harsh and dries skin a little. Has no scent. So if you want powder that you always have (since it almost impossible to use it all) mineral wear loose powder is a good choice. And I took before and after picture for you to see!
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
My favorite powder foundation! Physician formula managed to make a smooth, light to medium coverage powder foundation that doesn't break out my sensitive skin. I use this powder on an everyday basis to even out my skin tone without completely covering my freckles. I use a foundation brush (as pictured) instead of the dinky brush it comes with. I try to buy during sales at my local drug store, to get an even cheaper price.
Mayra O.
Mayra O.
Antioch, CA
THIS IS MY FAVORITE!! I don't know why I decided to buy this a couple of years ago & OMG it seriously lasts for about 6/7 months, & that's me using it daily! & for $11 at Walmart. YES! Lasts all day over a good bb cream or foundation! It looks natural and sometimes doesn't even look like I'm wearing make up on my face! Definitely recommend buying it better than a lot of high end brands I've tried!
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
I had never used Talc powder before but at the recommendation of my friend who has worked at Ulta I bought this and I absolutely love it. After applying BB Cream, under eye concealer and blush, I use this powder to set my makeup. It really helps it last all day without smudging or fading, and if my face has any oil or shine to it this powder helps remove that.
Kbubbles B.
Kbubbles B.
I'm loving it! This is my go to these days. A little goes a long ways! I have very sensitive skin and this powder helps keep that under control. It is long lasting and I definitely don't feel greasy at the end of the day. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants good coverage, without that heavy feeling.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Maryville, Tennessee
This is my allllll time holy grail, go to foundation! It's so natural and still buildable. It buffs on to hide small wrinkles, still lets my freckles show a little which is kind of endearing, and (best part of all) doesn't break me out because me face can breathe (unlike wearing mousse or liquid foundations!)
Y N.
Y N.
This powder has great coverage! You can layer it, and it blends in well. It covers my hyperpigmentation from previous breakouts. It only has a few ingredients and no talc so that's a plus! I'm really picky, but this is so cheap, and it works! I think I will be sticking with it for a long time.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Edinburg , TX
This is amazing coverage!! I use this with the real techniques buffing brush and I get medium to full coverage that lasts all day if I use a setting spray. The only complaint I may have is the color options because the one I have is slightly too dark for my skin tone.
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
San Diego, Ca
I've never worn a face powder so I'm unsure as to what it actually does for my makeup face. Any advice?
Triana f.
Triana f.
Laconia, NH
What do people think of this product
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Dallas, TX
Does this work well for setting under eye makeup? I have a little deep wrinkle under each eye because I squint a lot. I need a good powder!
Rhianna F.
Rhianna F.
Does this product make anyone else's face look extra shiny in the t-zone area? If so, how do you fix this?
cecilia m.
cecilia m.
Had anyone try this out and know what it was like over time. Is it worth the buy?