Physicians Formula Matte Collection Quad Eye Shadow, Classic Nudes 3883, .22 oz (6.3 g) Browns

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Silky smooth formula. Easy to blend. Safe for sensitive eyes. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance free. The perfect assortment of colors to create picture perfect eyes, every time. Professionally color coordinated to emphasize the natural beauty of your eyes. Silky smooth, matte finish eye shadows glide on and stay on for eyes that look their best all day and all night. Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Sleek eye shadow compact includes mirror and eye shadow sponge-tip applicator. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance free. Dermatologist approved. Made in USA from foreign and domestic parts. see more...

Sarah S.
I love the matte eye shadow since it gives you such a more natural look. I feel like this is much easier to remove than glittery eye shadows. And it seems to do better with my sensitive and slightly oily skin, not wearing off as easily and not irritating my eyes.
Samantha F.
Phoenix, AZ
This set has everything you need for day-to-night eyes! It's perfect for a fresh, not overly done look. You can pile it on for a bit more Glam. Also, so easy to follow for contouring and depth/dimension!
M C.
This eye shadow goes on smooth and lasts for hours...the palette colors blend well together and compliments my blonde hair and brown eyes...I've used this for a while and will purchase again
Kaileigh B.
Hamilton
Highly pigmented and very recommended definitely would tell anyone to wear it the shades stay on all day for a bice finish to the work day
Rukiya D.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is a simple set of neutral and natural colors that can be worn for any time of day. It seems flattering for most skin shades.
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
I tried physician formula eye-shadows I love the colors they don't look chalky very smooth and rich colors love this product.
Cassandra P.
Louisville , KY
One of my favorite Matte sets. Pigment is pretty good, and it actually lasts. I do find that it flakes a bit
Heather M.
These eye shadows are cheap and such a nice texture! They blend great and give you a beautiful shimmer!
Tosha M.
Pickens, MS
I like the look and feel of how smooth and professional it looks on my face 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
farah m.
Rabat
In mostly of the times eye-shadows that I used had a really weird texture to them and they never match in the way I waned them to but I did not faces this problems with this one plus it stays for a pretty long time I highly recommendet to you