Physicians Formula® Magic Mosaic® Translucent/Beige Custom Pressed Powder 0.3 oz Peg

BY MAGIC MOSIAC®

Physicians formula magic mosaic multi-color pressed powder - warm beige 3845 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kim F.
Absecon, NJ
Review for: Beige/Warm Beige 3845 more...
Absolutely love this product and the entire physician’s formula brands. It leaves skin looking smooth and natural. It does not give an orange tinge. Definitely worth the money. Highly recommend purchasing this product!
Sara H.
South Orange, NJ
A little too subtle for me, but what I will say about this and all Physicians Formula products is that I have never experienced a bad reaction to it on my skin and I have fairly sensitive skin. If you are looking for a less noticeable finish, this is a really good product, otherwise you will need something less sheer.
Amber F.
Grand Forks, ND
I love Physicians Formula products especially their CC Cream, but this did nothing for me it was my least favorite product out of everything I have tried from them.
Shelley S.
There wasn't anything great about this powder. It did feel smooth and soft, but it doesn't justify the price.
Crystal M.
It was ok compared to other products like there blush and eye shadows . For the price I would not use again
carrie w.
golden ms
I have used this powder for many years and I wouldn't trade it for nothing. long-lasting